10

Two years ago, I felt the pain na akala ko katapusan ko na. Those who I loved left me. They left me with no intentions of hurting me, they left me without their will.

My parents died into an accident 3 years ago before Manang died, then Manang who took care of me and love me left me too.

The day on Manang last burial, hindi dumating si Prime. Walang chat, walang calls, walang kahit ano. I was so frustrated, so hurt that I wanted to end my life. Until Cally explained everything to me.

She told me that Prime didn't know that their coach will confiscate their phone as they enter the plane. She told me na sabi daw ni Gio their stay isn't just for a week. Alam daw ng coach nila na si Prime ang magiging daan for then to be well known, ayaw daw umalis ni Gio that time but he wants to be on Prime side.

Wala akong nagawa, I cried that day hanggang sa hinatid si Manang sa huling hantungan. I am on the verge of hurting myself again and ending my life. I am about to end those pains I felt not just for me but for Prime.

He was so good, he's an inspiration. He plays professionally. He is the ace pf the team. But it didn't came into my mind that Coach Padilla will lock them in there.

I was about to jump on the cliff I am in until I received a message.

"Baby, this is Prime. Today I am bound to leave for a training and tryouts. I feel like something wrong is going on but just what you said I need to pursue my dreams and this is one of those. I don't like the feeling of leaving you because if you depend on me everyday I depended on life on you too. San man ako dalhin nito, please. Do please always remember that I will come back. I will come back to you. I always think of you and this is all for you. My dream was to be a well-known basketball player not until I met you. Because when my eyes caught yours my dreams changed. From to be a famous basketball player to be your husband. To spend my whole life with you. I know we're still young for that but that how I felt for you. I made a wrong decision for not putting any label on our relationship because I was carried away of those times I am with you. I feel like labels are for those who doesn't trust each other. Baby, I will come back okay? Wait for me and we'll talk about this. For now, be strong I may not be beside you but my heart is. Always eat and be healthy, sleep early and take care of yourself. You and always been you My Georgina.
Love, Your Captain."

I shouted those pain into that cliff. I shouted and cried. I cried for hours. I came back as I received texts from Cally, but I came back to get some money and left.

I left everything and everyone 2 years ago and live here into the Province of Cebu. It is a small Barangay na hindi na pansinin sa Cebu, I buy a house in here. A simple house for two person. In two years, people here are trying to get my attention but I didn't gave them those. I live alone, ayoko ng magmahal then masaktan.

I continued studying but shifted my course. I finished studying 3 months ago and I am an employee of a public hospital here.

I learned everything on living alone. I learned to do chores and to be happy on what you have. On those two years, I always read Prime's text for me everyday and that's gave me strength to continue my life.

Wala na akong balita sa kanila, I left my sim on our old house even my clothes. And now, kagagaling ko lang sa duty at madaling araw na.

"Dito na lang po Manong."

Sabi ko pagtapat sa bahay na tinutuluyan ko. Mabilis naman akong pumasok sa bahay pagkatapos kong magbayad. I continue to kitchen and drink water.

"Haaaay." Bulong ko at inikot ang paningin. Why am I comfortable being alone?

Dumiretso ako sa kwarto para magbihis at mamahinga. Binagsak ko ang katawan ako at kinuha ang frame kung nasaan ang picture namin ni Prime. We look so happy in there.

"I missed and always miss you My Captain." Bulong ko at yinakap ang frame na hawak ko.

That's my way of falling asleep everytime. I always forget eating dinner and fall asleep hugging our picture. If I could turn back time, mas madami pa sana kaming picture na kinuha together.

The next morning, I woke up late and I don't care. Night shift pa naman ako. I cooked my breakfast and ate it. I clean my house and watch the TV.

"Philippine team already came back last night for almost 2 years of  training  and learning on US. Padilla, their coach said that they are here for good and to help those kids in a not known area to learn."

Nabato ako sa kinauupuan ko. Ngayon lang ako nanuod ng TV and eto pa mapapanuod ko. There's a video of their arrival and I saw Pat, Marco until I saw Gio smiling next to someone who has a serious face. Gone my bubbly Prime, and he is now serious and cold.

I saw someone talk to him but he shrugged them away by not minding them. Gio laughed and run to my bestfriend who was on the screen and hugged each other.

I smile at the scene and turn off my tv. At least I saw them and that makes me happy. Their happiness is mine.

I hope I can saw him again, I can bond and laugh with them again. I hope they'll find me. And I hope it still me.

I smile sadly at that thought and get ready on my duty. This is it. Tire yourself again Styx Georgina and sleep as you go home.

. . .   . . . . . . .

Take care everyone. Pray everytime! Have faith everyone. We can do this. 💪🥰💙