CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

THE GUARDS were all defeated by the combined efforts of the members of the makeshift alliance. The queen laughed to herself as she watched them effortlessly defeat her subordinates as she fixed her gaze on the orange haired navigator. Their eyes met, and at that moment, she grinned.

"Impressive," the queen stated. "is that a magic wand, Nami?"

Nami didn't answer. Luffy stepped in front of her, his arm lifting sidewards as he caught a glimpse of her in the corner of his eye. Fully unaware of what's going on inside his head, Nami simply nodded but still had her hand wrapped around her Clima Tact just in case.

"You wanna get to her? You have to get through me first."

The rest of the Strawhats stepped forward.

"I don't have to,"

Nami was lifted off the ground. Her screams were muffled as an invisible person shifted through them and grabbed her. Luckily, Law had sensed the motion and so–

"ROOM!" he exclaimed, trapping whatever lifted Nami inside his operating room. Law lifted his finger by pointing upward and whatever had her levitated to the air. Zoro luckily caught Nami, much to Sanji's dismay.

Big Eater Jewelry Bonney hopped off the ground and once the figure on the air slowly turned visible, she touched him and he turned into a toddler. And that was thanks to her devil fruit ability.

"Show off," Killer muttered and Bonney simply winked at him despite that she couldn't see his eyes.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." the queen laughed at Absalom who was now a helpless child. Bonney didn't bother to turn him back to his normal age as the queen stood up from her throne. "I'd take her back whatever it takes."

"You have to go through us first," Sanji stepped forward and raised his arms sidewards as a gesture of defence for their navigator.

A grin crept across the queen's lips. "How may tikes do I have to tell you: I. Don't. Have. To."

Surprisingly noticing all these, Zoro was quick enough to block the incoming spear towards them and slashed it away using one of his katanas. He looked over to see Nami, with her expression still tensed, and tell them to back down. For their captain, however, the little concern didn't work. Luffy had flung himself right in front of the evil queen and clenched his fist before delivering a powerful blow onto her chin. It was strong enough to break the throne and make her slump onto the ground. The rest of them blinked at what just happened as the queen glared at the shaggy haired boy in front of her.

"You little..."

Before she could strike him back, limbs sprouted and hooked themselves around Luffy's torso and scooped him up all the way back to where they were.

"THIS IS WAR, STRAWHAT LUFFY!"

Law did his signature move while the queen blabbed to Luffy. "ROOM!" It wasn't long until they were all replaced by a couple of rocks and they reappeared on the shore near the Thousand Sunny.

Bonney quivered. "You've got to stop doing that."

"I have no choice, the queen was obviously going to tear the place into shreds."

Nami breathed. "I'm sorry I dragged you all into this."

Kid clicked his tongue though he wasn't mad or anything. "So, what now?"

All eyes were upon Luffy. The sudden averting of attention towards him made him raise his eyebrows in confusion as he casually shrugged his shoulders.

"Luffy..." Zoro growled. "you have to make a decision. Right here, right now."

Sanji croaked. "Why can't we ask Miss Bonney here and the others?"