"I need to go home. I want to make corndog for tomorrow's stock.." Youngtaek said.

"Okay hyung. Thank you for giving me this!" Joochan thanked Youngtaek. Youngtaek nodded and left him.

On the next day, Joochan went to the playground again. Jaeseok came and surprised Joochan. He was shocked. Jaeseok laughed.

"Hi Jaeseok.." Joochan welcomed him.

"Hi Joochan.." Jaeseok said.

"What are you doing here?" Joochan asked him.

"As usual.. to play and meet you.." Jaeseok said and gave Joochan a piece of chicken drumstick. Joochan would thank Jaeseok everyday for giving him food.

"Why are you not here yesterday?" Joochan asked.

"I went to my father's grave. It was his death anniversary yesterday.." Jaeseok said. He went to his father's grave to pay a respect to his late father.

"Wah, hurm I never go to my father's grave" Joochan said.

"Why?" Jaeseok asked.

"I don't know the way to go there.." Joochan said.

"Where is your father's grave?" Jaeseok asked.

"Bundang Memorial Park" Joochan said.

"Oooo" Jaeseok replied.

* * *

Haru came to the playground. She liked to go to the playground to see children. She liked kids very much. When she was at the playground, she saw Joochan and a boy.

"That must be his friend.." Haru smiled and went to them.

"Joochan.." Haru greeted Joochan.

"Hi nuna!" Joochan smiled.

"Who is this?" Jaeseok asked Joochan.

"I am just a lady who just met Joochan yesterday.." Haru replied to Jaeseok's question.

"Can I play with you?" Haru said. Joochan and Jaeseok laughed.

"You are too old to play with us.." Jaeseok said.

"Why not? I want to play with you.." Haru made a sad face.

"Ah okay okay.. let's play the swings" Jaeseok pointed at the swings.

"Okay let's go!" Haru said and she played with Joochan and Jaeseok. At the first time she looked at Joochan, she fell in love with him. Joochan was an adorable kid. How can his parents left him? That was only a question in her head.

"Nuna.. Joochan.. I need to go home. It is going late.." Jaeseok said.

"Oh okay.. bye bye" Joochan said. Jaeseok bowed to them and he left. Joochan left with Haru.

"Nuna.. where do you live?" Joochan asked.

"I live far from here.." Haru said.

"Eh? So why are you here?" Joochan said.

"I worked here.." Haru replied.

"So have you done your work?" Joochan asked.

"Yes I have.." Haru replied.

"So you need to go home too. It is getting late. If it turns dark, ghost will come to find people who don't stay at home.." Haru laughed.

"So you should go back home too.." Haru said.

"I don't have home, remember.." Joochan said.

"Oh.. I am sorry.. I forgot." Haru apologized.

"It's okay.. goodbye nuna. I want to sleep.." Joochan said.

"Okay.. see you again.." Haru smiled at him. Joochan crossed the road safely and went to the hallway which was the place he stayed. Then, Haru walked away.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share