"My name is Hong Joochan" Joochan smiled.

"See you again, Joochan. Take care" Haru said. Joochan nodded.

Haru went away. She dropped by a corndog store near the place Joochan stayed.

"Excuse me, do you know a boy lived there?" Haru pointed the place Joochan lived.

"Oh, that boy? I don't know him personally. I just been here for one week. When I am here, he had been staying there.." Youngtaek explained.

"Oh, so you don't know him?" Haru asked Youngtaek.

"I ever talked to him. Everything I knew about him was he was left by his parents and no one adopted him. I saw him everyday at the playground and meet a boy who likes to share his foods with him but the boy is not here today.." Youngtaek explained everything he saw everyday.

"Ah so he has a friend?" Haru asked Youngtaek.

"I think so.." Youngtaek replied and smiled.

"Thank you, by the way. As for that, I would like to buy 2 of your corndog" Haru said as she was grateful to ask Youngtaek.

"Ah, it was the least I could do for you and thank you miss.." Youngtaek smiled.

* * *

"Kid.." Youngtaek called for Joochan.

"Yes?" Joochan looked at the person who called him.

"I brought some corndogs for you today.." Youngtaek said as he brought 2 corndogs for Joochan.

"Uwah! Thank you hyung!" Joochan smiled widely. He really loved Youngtaek's corndog because it was very delicious.

"Kid, what is your name?" Youngtaek asked him.

"My name is Hong Joochan.." Joochan replied while eating Youngtaek's corndog.

"Hyung, you should take the other one" Joochan asked Youngtaek to take another corndog he brought.

"Ah it's okay. I brought these for you.." Youngtaek refused.

"No no.. you should take it too." Joochan took the corndog and gave it to Youngtaek.

"It's okay, you're hungry, right?" Youngtaek was hesitant.

"Sharing is caring" Joochan smiled, showing his small and tiny teeth. Youngtaek laughed. He lost to this kid's smile. He took it and ate it with Joochan.

"I never thought my corndog would be this delicious.." Youngtaek laughed.

"That is why many people bought your corndogs.." Joochan said.

"You like it?" Youngtaek asked Joochan.

"I really like it.." Joochan gave Youngtaek a thumbs up. Youngtaek laughed.

"Joochan, why don't you go to the orphanage and wait for an adoption?" Youngtaek asked.

"I am not an orphan. I have a mom.." Joochan said.

"I am sorry to ask but why your parents leave you?" Youngtaek was concerned. Joochan told everything he had faced. A kid will never lie. They just tell what they felt. Youngtaek sympathized with Joochan.