002

Chloe was sitting in the hotel room with Isla. She knew Warren was after her and Isla and she couldn't let him find her.

Isla smiled and handed Chloe a drawing. "Is this you?" She asked.

Isla nodded. "And mummy and daddy," she said as she climbed onto the bed. She didn't know who her daddy was. But she knew she had one.

Chloe smiled and kissed Isla's head. She sighed and looked at the drawing. Chloe felt bad for keeping Isla and Warren apart. But she didn't trust him. He was too dangerous.

****

Chloe pulled up into the village. She got out the car and felt the colour drain from her face. Warren was there with Charlee.

Warren turned to her when he noticed how pale Charlee had gone. He saw Chloe standing there and frowned. "Chlo?"

Chloe quickly got into her car and tried to drive off. Warren stopped her by standing in front of the car. Chloe was shaking. "I wanna talk to you Chlo. Please."

Chloe got out the car again. She looked at Warren. Warren smiled. "Where's Isla?" He asked.

"She's in the car. She's asleep," Chloe mumbled. She heard Isla giggling. "Never mind."

Chloe got Isla out the car and stood her on the floor. Warren felt himself well up as he saw his daughter for the first time since she was three months old. "Hello darling."

Isla got scared and held onto Chloe's hand. She hid herself. Chloe looked at Charlee. "Can you take her to mums? I think Warren and me need to talk."

"Course. Come on cutie pie."

****

Chloe and Warren were sitting by the fountain. Chloe was terrified to speak. Warren sighed. "Why'd you leave? Chlo. You just upped and left. You took her too."

"Why do you think?! You were getting into too much trouble and believe me, I tried to make you see sense. That we had to put Isla first. But you didn't listen. You never listened. I was scared of you Warren."

"I'd have never hurt you or her."

"How do I know that?"

Warren sighed. "If you think I'd hurt you after everything we've been through, then you don't know me," he said.

Chloe stood up and looked at him. "Do you know how hard it was? For me to just leave? I was too scared to come back here. Looking over my shoulder in case you came after me."

"Chlo. I wouldn't ever hurt you."

Chloe didn't say anything. She felt Warren place his hands on her hips and pulled her close. Their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Chloe pulled away and sighed. "I can't do this. I really can't."

***

Chloe made her way to the Lomax house later on that much time. She had to pick Isla up and go back to the hotel.

She saw Sienna and smiled. Sienna and Chloe had gotten close. Chloe felt bad for what she had been through. "When did you get back?" Sienna asked

"Couple days ago. I'm just going to get Isla from my mum."

Sienna nodded. "You do realise Warren is after you."

"I've seen him."

****

Chloe walked up to the house and sighed. She went inside and felt her heart shatter. Warren and Charlee were having sex.

Anger overcame her as she realised she had been betrayed.