007

Chloe looked to Isla and smiled. Chloe knew how things were with Warren. And she hated it but she knew that she wasn't going to let him win.
He wasn't going to get his own way once again.

Chloe looked to see Charlee as she saw into the room. She saw how dreadful that she looked and frowned. "Are you okay?  You look like death warmed up," Chloe said. 

Charlee looked to her sister who rolled her eyes. "Thanks. I feel like it. I should tell you as you are going to find out sooner or later. I'm pregnant," she said.

Chloe looked to her and frowned. She was shocked. "Is it Warren's?" Chloe asked. 

Charlee stood making a coffee and sighed. "I don't know. It could be. Or it could be Sami's. It's a mess. I don't know what to do or think about it all." Charlee said.

Chloe smiled. She could see just how scared her sister was as she hugged her. " I know that you are scared. But I swear everything is going to be okay?" Chloe asked knowing how she was going to be there for her sister.

She wasn't going to let Warren Fox hurt her. Not when she knew all that he had done to her

****

Chloe walked through the village as she saw Warren. "what are you like stalking me now?" She asked. 

Warren looked to her and smirked. "Oh you wish princess. I wanted to talk to you about Isla. I want to see her. And I have the number for a lawyer. Should I have to. I have rights," he said.

"it's not Sami Maalik is it?" She asked.

Warren sighed. "No and whatever charlee said she is overreacting," he said.

Chloe looked to him and rolled her eyes. "No she's not. As I know what you are like. Just leave her alone from now on. She's going through some stuff. And she doesn't need you in her life complicating things. You can come around and see Isla. But I don't trust you alone. You can come over at the weekend," Chloe said

Warren looked to her and nodded. Chloe knew how things were and she hated it. But she knew that she had to try and make an effort for Isla

Chloe knew that this was best for her. And she didn't want to seem like the horrible mother who kept her father away. She was going to try and put Isla first.

****

Chloe got back home and smiled as she saw Isla. She walked over to her little girl and sighed. She saw how much she looked like Warren.

Chloe knew that Isla was her world. She knew Warren was her father. And how he deserved to be in her life. She knew that she was trying to make an effort. But she knew that it wasn't going to be easy.

But could Chloe find a way to make it work with Warren without any feelings getting involved? Known that they had all complicated relationship.