A day in my life (edited)

All rights reserved to the author of this work. Copyrights to N. A Cooper

A/N: please give this a chance, I know it starts a little boring!

Cody's pov :

I woke up slowly, unwillingly. I loved my sleep. I lifted my hand and grabbed my phone, looking at the time, I smiled as I saw it was 2 in the afternoon. I mentally fist pumped myself in congratulations, while sitting up and smacked my mouth a few times. My nose wrinkled in disgust at the smell. Is that me? I questioned myself then sniffed my armpits. GOOD JOB! I STINK! I rushed in the bathroom to take a long shower.

I should let you know that I'm not human. I'm a skinwalker. I can change my appearance to anything I want; today, I was feeling punk-ish vibe . So I dressed like a punk rock fan after I got out the shower. I slipped on my skinny jeans with plenty of pockets and put on a red shirt with rips in it. Then put on my leather jacket that I got from my dad. I changed my facial structure and made my hair longer and pitch black with red in it. This face I call Dave, I made myself breakfast then went out. I walked into the tattoo shop that my cousin's friend owned. I walked to the counter and blew a kiss at Cindy, who was behind the counter. Cindy glared at me, "Mr. Collins, some freak kid is here."

I laughed as Mr. Collins came out and gave me one look then shook his head, "Dave, come on," he said motioning for me to follow him. I followed him to the back and smiled at bit.

"They are getting close again, Cody," he said after he locked the door.

I sighed heavily, "Where to now?" I asked him as my smile vanished.

"Everything you need is in here", he said as he walked to his desk then handed me a folder.

I flipped through the folder, nodded at him, and then smirked, "OK, well I was getting tired of this place anyway."

He looked at me sympathetically, then offered, "I'll drive you."

I shook my head, "No it's cool."

I stood up and headed back to my small apartment. I packed my stuff and drove to my new life. I was on the road for hours; I only stopped driving when I got way too tired. I parked on the side of the road and fell asleep in my car.

Auden's pov:

Music tore me from my sleep. I turned my head towards the sound and listened for a few seconds.

I'm awake. I'm alive.

Now I know what I believe inside

Now it's my time.

I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life

I lifted my hand and turned off my alarm from my phone. I scratched my hair before I stretched a bit.

'Why do you listen to that every damn morning?' my wolf asked me shaking his large head making his fur shake on his head.

I smirked at my wolf as I hopped out the bed walking to the bathroom, "cause I'm hard-core, beoch".

As you may have guessed I'm a werewolf. I can actually look at and touch my wolf any time I want. Have you ever seen The Golden Compass? Well it's kinda like that but other people can't see or hear my wolf unless they're my mate, and yes, I can turn into my wolf as well.

I walked out of the bathroom and threw on my clothes putting on a random outfit.

"Really? No thought at all", my wolf shakes his head again as he lays on my bed.

"Who am I trying to impress? " I asked running my fingers through my hair a few times.

"Well I don't know, your mate", he growled a bit.