Chapter 9: the feels

The night ended with nothing unusual that happened... but for her there was an awkward atmosphere between her and Sebastian or mukhang sya lang ang nakakapansin non. The man didn't gave a hint in what he is thinking.

​She left them downstairs as tiredness got the best of her. Her room is still the same but cleaned, she showered and sleep like a log.

​After 2 days magkasama silang dalawa ni Sabrina para magpasukat ng maid of honors dress at kailangan niya itong samahan para sa food tasting ng cake at pagkain. She was ok with it after all 1 week from now ay kasal na nito at kuya niya.

Ang hindi ok ay hindi lang pala kaming dalawa ang magkasama, her older brother joined us also.

​She just sighed, she have to be formal with him, she can do that..after these 2 days she have been formulating about some things and seeking some advice to her doctor Sylvia at sabi nito ay just go with the flow lang daw and not to think too much para maiwasan ang paglala ng kanyang depression.

​"sabby, can you help me zip this up?" lumabas sya ng dressing room expecting her sister in law that was waiting for her pero hindi niya ito nakita kundi ang older brother nitong mukhang nagulat sa kanyang paglabas at hindi pa nakazipper ang likod ng dress niya.

​"ahuuumm" he coughed para medyo maibsan ang awkwardness " you need help?" he asked kaya tumango sya dito.

She turned around para ma-izip nito ang kanyang dress, she can feel very hot and heady.

She sighed slowly as she can feel his heat sa likod niya
"yeah..c-can you zip it up?" she stiffened when a finger touch her skin slowly going up.

"there...all done." Was all he said, she turned around and looked at him and smiled.."thanks."

napakalapit nito sakanya..its still there, the feeling of heat..of the pull they felt back then, he was leaning forward and I just close my eyes waiting for him and all of a sudden we heard a laughed kaya napalingon kami sa may pinto.

Sabay pumasok si kuya at Sabrina, we pull away right then. Ako ay lumapit kay kuya at Sabrina while in the corner of my eyes I see him sittingdown and grabbing a magazine.

I cant help but smirked at the sudden turn of events.. this isn't how its supposed to be, I came here for closure but looks like im opening another door for the man who almost ruined me.

That Kind of heartbreakजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें