shrek is love..shrek is life.

Fetus alex is life

__________

"WHAT THE SHIT ?" Alex yelled

"Dude.." jaime whispered

"Is this even legal?" Alan asked

"How is dream works NOT sueing them for this?" Vic asked himself

"I think its kinda hot" jack said nodding slowly.

Alex gave him a disgusted look.

We where all gathered around my desktop in my room, at first we where watching  random fail videos then got to the weird part of youtube and before we knew it we where watching 'shrek is love, shrek is life'

And i gotta admit i thought it was disturbing ina good way. I LOVE rule 34.

" can we do something else?.." alex asked  laying back on me and vics bed.

"Lets play--"

"Where not people playing sims " jack interupted.

" i wasnt-you're stupid! i was gonna say we could play a game like jenga"

"Ok one jenga  isn't  a game..its a fat Jamaican girl in 8th grade how tried to beat me up" alex said.

" i knew her" said Alan.

"Guys.. lets play truth or dare. I have a lunch box full of dares." I said while going to my closest  and pulled out and old metal lunch box that dares written on little pieces of paper on it .

" ok who wants to go first." I smiled  shaking up the box then setting it on the floor.

"I'll go" jaime said grabbing a paper.

"Kiss the person to your right" he read out loud and looked to his right which was vic.

Vics eyes went wide and looked at me. " i don't have  problem with it." I shrugged.

"Do it !" Mike smiled.

"I-uh-ok but i swear to god if this becomes a gif kellin im killing you." Vic said faceing jaime.

I looked at him like i was innocent, i would soo turn it into a gif.

"Alright but this dose NOT make me gay...ok?" Jaime stated.

We all nodded

"And it won't turn me gay ..right?"

"No just kiss him." Alex said

I gave vic a look he noticed  and  slightly nodded.

"Ok alright.." he sighed "vic?"

" yes baby" vic put his hand on jaimes cheek and stroked it.

"Please dont make this worst."  Jaime said pushing vics hand away.

Vic laughed "just close your eyes Its just a peck." Jaime nodded then leaned in,his eyes closed.

Vic winked at me before grabbing jaimes face to press there lips together.  Everyone  started wooing

I crossed my arms and watched "you can do better than that"  i smiled as vic pushed jaime on his back and crawled on top of him. jaime wrapped his arms around vic neck.

"Alright boys that's  enough." I said  but they didnt stop, now im startng to get jealous.

"JAIME!" mike yelled and i guess that brought them back cause  jaime pushed vic off of him.

"You said a peck! That..that wasn't a peck." Jaime started wiping his lips with the back of his hand. 

"But you liked it." Alan teased

"No i didnt."

"You were so into it."  Jack said.

"I forgot  vic was...vic thats all "  jaime said.

"You loved it." I heard vic whisper.

Im gonna say that im not jealous cause i am. I thought  it would  be kinda cute but then they didnt stop. Strike one jaime.

"Ok my turn!"  Tony yelled and reaching for one of the small papers

"Suck your own dick?..who wrote these"

"I don't know" i said.

"Uh ok then" tony picked another one."oh it's truth..are you a virgin--?"

" yes" mike interrupted.

"How do you  know?" Tony countered.

"Tony you're way to innocent." Vic said.

"Well im not a virgin."

It was quiet for 5 seconds.

"Tony do you what a virgin is?" Jack asked

"Do you even know what sex is?" Alan asked laughing

"Fuck you guys." Tony said crossing his arms.

"Ok ok stop guys, whose  the guy?" Alex said.

Tony looked alil nervous and scared but didn't say anything and i know why.

"It was along time ago..i dont wanna talk about it." He said before he got up and left.

Mike and jaime went out after him Vic  stayed.

After a while Jack,alex and alan left so it was just me and Vic. Vic and i where cuddling on the couch.

"Thought about names yet?" I asked.

"Nirvana?"

"I love that..what about niley?"

"Where not naming her after your nick and miley ship, what about harmony"

"Im likeing the music related names..Vic?"

"Yea babe"

"..do you regret this..me?"

He gently move my head towards him so we made eye contact.

"You make me happy, whether you know it or not, i love you kellin" he kissed me softly  the ran his hand across my stomach. "And i love you just as much" the baby was going crazy.

"Vic keep talking to her she's kicking ."

"Hey baby..its daddy i cant wait to meet you. All of us are excited to see you." I guided his hand to were she was kicking and he felt it.

"Oh my god..shes really in there" vic looked up and smiled at me.

"Duh you saw her in the oultrasound."

"Yeah but its different feeling her."  He kept rubbing my stomach. After a while he thought it would be a good idea  to read her a story so he did.

Vics gonna be the best dad..how am i so lucky?

He read the three little kids at warped tour, he actually wrote it. Like it has a cover and everything its obviously a hand made cover. But whatever its still cute.

"Daddy loves you" Vic said to my stomach  before pecking it,  i giggle cause it tickles. 

"Daddy loves you too " he leant in to kiss me but moved before he could.

"What?"

"Don't ever refer to yourself as daddy.. unless you're talking to the baby."  I said

He smiled and kissed me, i deepend the kiss. Vic pulled me on top of him. This is perfect.

_______________

i was soooo tempted to make vic and jaime have sex and then jack and alex would get in to and you know. Although  i dont ship vic and jaime  at all .

Nothing interesting happend sorry.