never lose him...too late.

Didn't  proof  so sorry in advance. ____________________

"But  i didnt know!" I yelled .

"I dont care give me your  phone! You cant see, talk or  even think about that boy AGAIN  do you understand me?!" Mother yelled, i handed her my phone and headed to my room trying to hold back tears.

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, going over everything that just happend. I can hear the muffled arguments of my parents downstairs, i wish i could talk to him, as him why he didn't tell me. 

As im thinking over my life i  feel  a really strange churning feeling in my stomach, it creeps its way up my throat. Before i  knew it i was bent over my toilet vomiting my guts out. Tears  started pouring down my face as exhaustion washed over me and i rested my head on the edge  of the bath tub and fell asleep.

-an hour earlier-

I was in my room fixing  y hair untill i hear kaylie call from down stairs. "Kellin YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE"

I checked myself out one last time before running downstairs. There he was the Mexican god looking absolutely beautiful, his hair was perfect, his clothes are perfect everything about him is,was and will forever be perfect. 

"You're  a really pretty boy.i said that because  you look kinda like a girl." My little  sister told  vic , he laughed nervously. " dont feel bad kellin looks, acts and sounds like a girl, even plays basketball "

"What does  basketball have to do with it? " he asked.

"Um its a girls sport?"

"Kylie  come help me set the table" mother called for the dining  room. Thank  god.

"Sorry about that shes...a crack baby. We adopted  her well more like rescued. "  i say gesturing  vic to come sit on the couch with me .

"Kellin stop telling people  your sisters a crack baby, hi im rachel kellins mom." Mom said hugging vic. Vic returned it.

"Kellin told us to make Mexican food...i now see that he was trying to make a joke."

I bust out laughing. Vic looks over at me and rolls his eyes.

"DIINNNEEERR!" Kaylie  calls from the dining room.

"Satan summons us!" I yelled and ended up getting hit in the back of the head by mom. 

"Mother, this is vic.  Vic this is my mother."   Vic and mother exchanged hand shakes while we all sat down for dinner.

"Oh i all most for got ! Vic this is my little sister quasi moto "  kaylie gave me a dirty  look, although  thats just how her face is.

Vics POV

Its kind weird how kellin has two moms. I mean tony has a mom and dad but the his dad left once  he found  out tony was gay. Im ashamed to call him my uncle.

So far dinner was going quite well everyone was laughing  sharing stories mostly kellins  moms  sharing embarrassing  stories about him. Every thing was going great ...untill the question ive been hopeing  wouldnt be asked...was asked.

" so vic what do your moms do for a living?" Rachel asked.

"How are you so sure he has moms he could have  dads." Kellin intervened.

" he looks too feminine  to have two dads." Michelle  pointed out..thats the second  time ive been called a girl.

"Well?.."  one of the women asked  couldn't  tell who cause i wasn't  looking up, my eyes where on my plate.

"Actually. ..i um have  a mom.."  " i knew  it!" One of the ladies interrupted before i continued. "And a dad.." it went dead silent. Even kellin stopped  talking . I felt all eyes on me and it was the most uncomfortable situation ive been in.

"...you're...a-a breeder?" I looked at kellin and saw his eye's  held a mixture of shock,betrayal and hurt.

"But your gay right?" Rachel  asked. I nodded.  She gave me a warm smile that read understanding.

"I dont care if you are gay i dont want my son being around that...its sick." Michelle  said her vouce dripping in disgust. Kellin  remain slient.

"So what if his  parents  are breeders him himself  isnt so what dose it matter?" 

"I dont care Rachel!, its the principal  of it. " Michelle  yelled standing up. She looked at me with such hate. "Get out of my house!" Demaned. This time i didnt run, i calmly  got  up left.

-Now-

"Ok, ok soo ...you're  gay?"  My brother asked  for the hundredth time.

"Yes Michael. "

"...so you suck dick" it was more of a comment then a question.

"Yes"

"Dose...dose it taste good?" Jaime asked. 

" what? !" Mike looked at him.

"I was asking a question. "

"Look guys i just wanted to tell you  this cause i mean i have no one else  to share this with  but tony and i can only be sneaky for so long."

"You talk to tony?"mike asked, i nodded.

" dont you think we wanna talk to him too?, you're not the only one who cares about him Vic. " jaime stated and he was right ove been very selfish with tony.

"Im sorry.. "

" next time you go ver there were going."  Mike said.

" ok ok can we get back to please" mike and jaime nodded  and i told them the whole  story from when i first  met kellin to what just happend  and they listened.

-------

This update toke longer then i Thought  ... mostly because  i got suspended  from school.  Got into a  fight with some girl over Kellic vs fuenciado.

...kellic won.