"I'm not no, why?"

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go out tonight? What do you think?" I smirked.

"O-oh, yeah, yeah! Totally, where?"

"Beach?" I smile.

"Yeah! Yeah sounds good, I'll pick you up at...."

"Eight,"

After we plan tonight out, the faze of step one. I left his house back to mine. I texted Casey and told her how it went.

I went to my room, waited till around eight and began to get ready. Before I even knew it there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Beej." I smiled opening the door. I closed it behind me.

"Hi," he smiled back as we got into his car. "So the beach?"

I nodded as he began to drive. I watched his focus on the road as he ran a hand through his hair. He looked like he was stressing out.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him. He quickly looked over at me and then back to the road.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. So how come you wanted to go out with me so badly tonight?" He smirked, not at me. Just to himself.

Don't get nervous, Don't.

"Well, I had fun with you at the beach last time," I smiled. I looked over at the back seat. As I saw a few beers in the back. "Are those yours?" I asked laughing a little.

He looked back, "Yeah, they were supposed to be for me, Mike and Tre but I guess we all forget we even had them once they started arguing."

"Ah," I said looking back straight ahead. My plan for tonight was to make a move on Billie or let him make a move on me. And go through with it.

"What are you thinking Marsha?" He asked me, sort of laughing.

"Nothing." I smiled to myself.

Once we reached the beach Billie grabbed the beers from the back as we headed down to the peer.

"Beers?" I laughed. "You wanna get drunk on a beach?" I asked him.

"I've done it many times before, it's more fun than getting drunk of a field." He teased.

"And how are you gonna drive us back, drunk?"

"Oh shit, I guess I'll have to keep a minimum of only a few." He laughed sitting down and cracking the first one open as he passed it to me, then opening up another and taking a gulp of it.

"You're not driving drunk," I told him, drinking up.

"I won't I won't! I'm not a lightweight y'know." He elbowed me laughing.

A few beers down, for me anyway, and we were debating whether or not to actually get in the water.

"I've done it loads of times before, it's safe!" He laughed as we both stood up at the end of the peer. "Can you swim?"

"Of course I can swim!" I laugh.

"Come on then!" He shouted, as he took off his shirt, I look over to him trying my absolute hardest to suppress a blush from creeping over my face. I watched him jumping around taking his jeans off and before I knew it, there he stood beside me in only his boxers.

"Staring?" He asked me.

"N-no!"

"Come on, are you coming in?" He asked me. I looked down at myself. I've got jeans on and a t-shirt. Would I have to take them off? I couldn't swim with jeans on, could I? What pants was I wearing?