Drama is not cool☹

Start from the beginning

"Who did you hear that from? L?"

"I heard he didn't go because he hated you! The real person he loved was in jail because of you after all."

"He still visits the girl to this day!" They all began to laugh hysterically.

Penny stumbled on the floor and began to cry as the group laughed at her.

"Poor girl is foolish."

"You really have shit taste in men. Even after death!"

"What are we laughing at?"

The group froze. "Oh. Master G." The group cowers. "We were just-"

"Finding amusement in other's suffering. I know." G said to the group. "I don't care what's said about me, especially from you guys, because your opinions don't matter. But let me be clear. Don't fuck with my assistant. Understood?" The others nodded and ran off. G then sighed and walked over to Penny. "C'mon. Let's get these papers up."

G gets on the ground and starts picking up papers. "You shouldn't have done that. They'll think you're soft." Penny said wiping her tears and grabbing a paper.

"Do I care? And I was expecting a thank you..." G mumbled the last part.

"...thank you."

The two "zombies" walked through the halls not saying a word to each other. "G... I have a question..."Penny began. "Did what they say about my boyfriend... Was it true?"

"No." G said. "After you died the girl that killed you told your boyfriend in hopes that he would be with her. He pushed her out the window killing her. He found your body afterwards, took a shit load of sleeping pills and died beside your body. It's pretty sad actually. He had a ring and was gonna propose that night- And you're crying again."

Penny leaned on the wall sobbing loudly. "Why'd you need to tell me that extra stuff?" She said referring to the suicide and the wedding ring.

"What does it matter? You don't even remember him. You know nothing about him."

"But I knew that I once loved him."

"Geez kid."

"I'm older than you."

"Trust me you don't want to remember. I remember everything even while I was actually dead. I heard my name being called, and I tried to respond. It was like sleep paralysis but I couldn't feel. My eyes were just opened. I takes a while for a soul to leave the body. It gives the body a chance to be received. But sometimes the body keeps the soul for longer that's what happened to us."

"Is that why my boyfriend isn't here?"

"Yeah most likely..."

Penny cares about G. She doesn't understand in what way though. It could be love. It could be that she sees him as family or friend. She just wanted to protect him. "Penny quit looking at me like that. It's weird."

"Sorry..."

"And stop apologizing. God you are nothing like her."

Penny instantly became jealous. "Nothing like who?"

"N-no one." G lied, his face gaining a pink tint.

Penny knew he was lying. She knew who he was talking about. That girl. Some girl who he knew while he was alive. She hated her because G would go bat shit when thinking about her. It was one of the reasons he'd go crazy every month. what pissed her off the most was the fact he compared every woman he met to her. And when he compared her to the girl, she felt she wasn't good enough for him.