So, the girls did a little namaste kindly leave us action for the camera making the whole crowd and even the players chuckle at their actions.

The game was lit as lit as any India vs Australia match is supposed to be. The super over an additional heart-racing event.

Shub opened for India with Rohit. They were chasing 302.

Watching Shubh play Simi was over the moon. She was cheering loudly for Shub and they were going along with her.

Cheering for the youngest team member.

Ro got out early. Shub and Vi stabilized the innings. And then Vi got out followed by Shub. Everything was on Shreyas and Rahul. They managed to tie the match with a six.

The super over began. Jassi spelled his magic and restricted them to just 9 runs.

Ro and Rah were sent to bat in the super over.

And yes, It was their own Hitman Sharma who finished the super over with a huge six. And yes, all of them were jumping like crazies.

And at that moment, Ahankara's phone ringed with an incoming call. The caller ID bringing an instant smile on her face.

"You're on tv," the excited scream of Neha greeted her as soon as she picked up the call.

"I know," Ahankara answered putting some distance between the phone and her ears. She doesn't want to go deaf just yet.

"You didn't tell me, you were going to the stadium," Neha was totally complaining while speaking so.

"You didn't call me" Ahankara retorted, due to Neha's exam they kind of weren't in contact. And she kind of missed talking to this crazy girl.

"You could call too. You're again on the TV," Neha pointed out

"Are you going to just tell me whenever I'm on TV??" Ahankara was feeling both exasperated and amused at the same time.

She really wanted to stick out her tongue. She kind of missed Neha and her sense of sarcasm, wit, and humor.

"Yups," Neha said popping the p and Ahankara hoped the camera didn't focus on them anymore. 

"Please don't btw I can try to get you Kulya's autograph," she offered

"I've his number. What will I do with the autograph?" Neha asked dryly

"You, what, when, how???" Yeah, and she really didn't mean to scream it kind of just happened.

"Well, that's a mystery,"

"Okay, geez, why wasn't I informed??"

"You were hiding under a rock," Neha informed her dryly.

And yes, that was Neha blunt as always. But before she could reply another incoming call notification flashed on her phone screen.

A call from Rahul.

" Nehu...I'll call you back in a minute, alright"

Disconnecting the call with Neha.

Ahankara called Rahul. Rahul just instructed them to reach someplace inside. Someplace she didn't quite know about but asked Manushi about it. Manushi knew the area well.

So, Manushi led them to the area. Rahul, Hardik, Jassi, Shreyas, and Shubhman were already there standing leaning on the wall.

They kind of looked like some lazy gangstas leaning against the wall waiting for their prey. Playing with their phone.