McMystery At McDuck Mannor!

Maria's Point Of View
I was currently organising my bouquets on the dining room table for my current clients as Huey came rushing in with Dewey and Louie following him.

He was walking frantically up and down, muttering something about party supplies as I looked over to Louie as he mouthed 'Birthday Party' which made me worried.

Anytime a party came up wether it be birthdays or surprise parties, Huey would go over the top and in Dewey's words have a case of..and I quote: "Party madness"

Huey: "Of course we need a giant chalkboard for the best game possible.....crossword!!! all about the man of honour obviously....oh Balloons!!!....definitely need balloons I mean what kind of party doesn't have balloons!!"

Louie: "Huey! calm down it's just a party"

Huey: "Just....a party? Maria! You get why I'm doing this....this is for our adventurous Uncle Scrooge that everyday brings joy to our hearts"

I tried to not awe at my brother who was looking at the junior woodchuck guidebook circling important details for the party as Louie and Dewey sighed walking away to get the peperations for the party started.

Since he was little, I've always supported Huey by attending his annual junior woodchuck meetings and always cheering for him when Huey earns another badge for his amazing efforts.

It reminded me of memories being a fellow junior woodchuck myself.

It's been ages since me and Fenton were in the junior woodchucks together gaining badges, camping and cooking s'mores in pairs and even gazing at the stars.

Knowing Huey can get a bit.....obsessed with a party I, being the big/loyal sister decided to have a break from my business and kneel down, stopping him from having a actual

Me: "Okay Huey calm down-I'll help decorate for the party as well as helping you set up the schedule, Meanwhile Dewey sorts out the music and I'm thinking Louie sends out the invitations?!

Louie: "You got it sis"

Dewey: "Dewey's time to shine in the spotlight of fame and fortune!"

Me: "All right gang let's throw our uncle a party he'll never forget!!"

Huey: "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about we'll need at least a few...dozen invitations labelled Exclusive!! Oh maybe with golden lettering Ah! I love my party planning brain!...Thanks Maria!"

Me: "Junior Woodchuck Rule #162 a junior woodchuck always looks out for their fellow woodchuck"

Once he hugged me and walked off muttering away, I headed to Scrooge's garage looking around before finding an old box of party decorations labelled 'Never to be used again' as I debated putting the box back from where it came from.

But once I saw Huey's excited expression and him jumping up and down in one place I made up my mind, bringing the box into the mansion and sorting out the balloons and ortaments.

I just can't disappoint my family like that.

Dewey started to practise his Dj act as 'Dj Daft Duck' as I helped Louie put the finishing touch to the letters as he started to send the letters to the invitated guests 'the Louie way'.....which means he somehow scammed the mailman into doing his bidding.

With the decorations placed and the food made for the guests from the best of my ability although I had to keep the boys away from in Louie's words 'Taste-Testing', Huey pushed me towards the staircase in order to get ready for the gathering.

Huey: "C'mon Maria, the dress code is fancy and fabulous!!"

Me: "Alright I'm going, I'm going"

As I stepped into my room making sure the door was locked as well as the curtains were closed, I stepped towards my bed and pulled out a wrapped present that I used some of my savings on for Uncle Scrooge.