Who Is Gizmoduck?....My One And Only Hero!

Maria's Point Of View
Uncle Donald was currently trying to request a loan from the bank as me and Huey were beside him, as we were the only ones who could help protect the public from his temper tantrums of death....

(Dewey's words, not mine)

I looked around the bank seeing Fenton holding up the line next to us, he saw me wave at him as Uncle Donald was starting to lose his temper with Fenton waving back, smiling before talking to the bank teller.

Of course Huey had to step in to prevent Uncle Donald from tearing the bank up in a fit of pure uncontrollable rage as Huey asked the man for a loan for the accident prone.

With Uncle Donald becoming tangled with the pen as I tried to free him with Huey negotiating for a loan using his junior woodchuck guidebook.

When all of a sudden, all three of the beagle boys burst through the doors wearing masks on top of their other masks which was plain stupid.

Big Time approached me and Huey when my big sister instincts kicked in, placing him behind me.

Big time: "Hi Huey"

Me: "Back off....Shrimp!"

The bigger Beagle boys laughed as he separated me from my brother as an explosion from the side of us caught our attention, the smoke clearing around the area as a silhouette revealed itself to be.....

The one and only GizmoDuck!

He was unstable at first, crashing into one of the beagle boys, his arm was not in place whacking Big time on the head before finally being able to stand.

GizmoDuck: "Everyone stay calm!, I'm wearing an unstable nuclear acceletron so, we may have a tiny situation here"

I tensed up as he threw a pie at the biggest Beagle boy "Bouncer" as Big Time held a grenade up to my brother and that's when my big sister instincts kicked in, mixed with adrenaline.

With Burger Beagle behind me, I sent him flying into the bank wall before setting my sight on Big Time.

Big Time: "Bouncer!, ignore that metal tin can and grab the girl!!"

I was tightly grabbed by Bouncer Beagle, struggling to escape as GizmoDuck gasped as the two beagle boys stepped in front of us.

GizmoDuck: "Unhand the lady you beagle fiends!"

Big Time: "Make a choice Robo-weirdo us? or the girl?"

GizmoDuck gasped with my Uncle Donald trying to chew his way out of his tangled mess as the trio started to slowly walk out of the building with me still held hostage.

GizmoDuck: "Leave the lady out of this, you ruffians!"

He hit the symbol on his suit as multiple weapons started to appear, making me nervous for Huey's safety as he started shooting in every direction in the bank.

Bouncer threw me away as he started to escape as I leapt over to Huey and held him close to me.

GizmoDuck finally stopped with Huey going over to him as his propeller made him fly out from the bank.

GizmoDuck: "I guess this is happening now, bye!!!"

I sighed in relief, bringing Huey and Uncle Donald out of the bank but I started to walk away knowing the news crew were on their way.

Huey: "Aren't you staying Maria? We can talk about the masked hero together!!!"

Me: "Well, I'm too nervous to talk to a camera and after what just happened, I can think of no other person that can talk live on tv than a member of the junior woodchucks!"