Daggers and Death

Start from the beginning

"Morning Zim." Dib said walking beside him. Dib blew into his hands and stuck them into his pockets. He heard it was supposed to snow on Friday.

"Did you know winter break starts after Friday?" Dib asked. "Isn't that where humans don't get their education for 2 weeks?" Zim asked turning his head slightly to look at him.

"Something like that." Dib said smiling to hide how uncomfortable he was.

As the two boys conversated Dib's mind kept think of Zim and his smile.
Everytime he saw Zim's excited look on his face from his memories his heart felt like it skipped a beat. But he brushed it off and tried his best not to think about it.

They got to schooI but Zim went to class to with Dib instead of going elsewhere as they continued their conversation.

When classmates started to enter the room they stopped in the doorway and kids in the back started to ask what was going on.

From their knowledge, Dib and Zim both wanted the other dead. Yet here they stand, seeing the two enemies having a friendly conversation with each other. Neither one was raising their voice at the other or spitting insluts at one another.

"What's up? Why is nobody moving." John asked seeing the crowd by the door. "Apparently, Zim and Dib arrent fighting, but are just sitting in the classroom and having a regular conversation. No yelling or insults." A student answered him in disbelief.

"Very funny. Now move." John said and pushed through the crowd and saw for himself Zim sitting in his chair with Dib turned around in his so they were facing eachother and were just. . . talking. But nobody could hear what they were saying.

John stroad into the classroom and walked right up to the two looking angry, "Hey." He said in a stern tone making Dib jolt a bit while Zim stared back at him with a 'I don't care' face.

"That's new where'd ya get it." John teased looking at Dib who now had a scar on his cheek from him. The class at the door fell silent as they gather a bit of a ways into the front of the classroom so more could see.

"Buzz off Human." Zim said sternly staring back at him. John then pushed Dib's chair, making it wobble as Dib gripped Zim's desk and planted his feet on the floor.

That sent Zim off, but he tried to control it the best he could.

"Fuck off." Zim said in a cold and hatful tone that made some kids jump. It felt like it pierced through the air, cutting it in half.

"What was that pip-squeak." John said turning to face Zim with rage. "I said." Zim stood up and got in his face, now standing between Dib and John, "Fuck off."

"Or what." John teased as a wicked smile grew on his face and pushed Zim, which he didn't budge from, but got the message. Zim restraied himself from knocking him off his feet and into the wall by clenching his fists.

"Or I'll rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, it wouldn't be my first time, human." Zim said his faux eyes showing rage.

According to other kids who have tried to fight Zim, the threats he gives are never bluffs but they're never that gruesome like that, he usually says something like 'I'll punch you so hard you'll be feeling it next week.' Which would happen, Zim always left wicked bruises on his computers for every fight.

"You wouldn't dare." John said seeing Zim's fists clenched and did the same assuming that he is preparing to try and punch him.

'Zim may make himself sound like real tough shit, but I know he doesn't have the balls to hurt me bad looking back at the circumstances from last time.' John thought believing he had the upper hand.