Daddy Please...

Ssup hoes! Have you watched episode 6!? God, I was fucking screaming and squealing like a gurl― Well lets be honest...I do this everytime I watch the episodes. And I am hella excited for another episode, its so hard to wait ughh!

Anygays...

Are you ready with your holy water? Because you gonna need it afterwards.

WARNING: 18+

The content written below is not suitable for innocent lads or ladies, so kindly skip this chapter.
I hope y'all will enjoy this shitty smut. I have never ever written any kind of sex scene in my life (tho have done it and imagined it. ROFL). Sooo, ignore my mistakes and if possible don't forget to vote and comment.

____________

"D-daddy please...l-let me cum" Tine begged. Fresh tears were streaming down his face as another dry orgasm hit him. His hands were handcuffed at his back, face shoved down onto the pillow and his plum ass high up in air getting pounded by a huge cock as he desperately begged for the release.

"Why should I?" Sarawat said with a deep and sultry tone to his voice. He was enjoying it. He loves when his babyboy begs under him, moans for him, screams in pleasure. So vulnerable just for him. He loves dominating the hell out of him. He smirks when he heard another whine.

"Please daddy, I will be a good boy...please" Tine sobbed, squeezing the pillow with his fists. His dick was red and swollen caged with the cockring which was restricting his release.

"Oh baby, that's what you said last time but you disobeyed daddy and came without his permission!" Sarawat growled landing harsh slaps to his poor bottom. "We have ah― just s-started" he groaned thrusting inside his already swollen hole, "The real fun is about to start" he smirked quietly sneaking his hand up to Tine's sensitive buds, and tweaked them his other hand supporting the younger's body.

"Ah n-not there please..." Tine mewled. His nipples were so sensitive and swollen that he almost felt like cumming. Sarawat kind of felt bad for being so rough on him, so he decided to let the boy cum.

"You wanna cum babyboy?" he slured in his ears, licking it afterwards. Tine nodded his head vigorously, "Wanna l-look at you, touch you... please daddy" and who was he to deny his adorable babyboy. He softened his eyes and uncuffed his hands, gently rubbing his fingers over the fresh red marks. He suddenly felt a pang of guilt in his stomach.

"Are you alright babyboy?" he asked in a soft tone, turning him around and he wiped off the tears. A smiled appeared on his face when Tine leaned at his touch.

"I am okay daddy" Tine assured him with a smile, snaking his hands over him, pulling him into a deep kiss. It was soft and deep, full of love and affection.

The kiss lasted for few minutes before Sarawat pulled away and gently took off the cockring. "Lets finish it up hmm?" Sarawat hummed before pushing his cock back and thrusting inside of him letting out groans in pleasure and soon after Tine came on his stomach followed by Sarawat.

"I love you babyboy. You did so good" Sarawat said as he stood up to get some tissues to clean themselves.

"I love you too daddy..." tine muttered before falling asleep. Sarawat chuckled and kissed his forehead before whispering 'Goodnight babe' and cuddled him till he too fell asleep.

xxx

Sjsjsjskw just― just fucking see the difference in their legs!!

Anygays, How was the smut? I tried my best to put my best in it, however things don't go as planned. Oof. I assure you that I will come up with much better content.

Bye. Take care. Stay safe❤️

~Alex