Jealousy & Confession

Sarawat stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his lower abdomen, body covered with fresh water droplets. His gaze fell on the sleeping beauty, who was sprawled over the bed. Last night after their study session, Tine got tired and just fell asleep in the middle, so Sarawat had to pick him up and shift him on his bed while he continued doing his homework.

He always wanted to make Tine forever his. He have been in love with him, since he first met him at the concert, but Tine sees him nothing more than his best friend. Sarawat, however, never had enough courage to confess because he was scared that he might end up their friendship, therefore he chose to stay quiet and wait till the right moment. Sighing he got up from the bed, and shook Tine's shoulders to wake him up.

"Tine, wake up"

All he received was a lazy groan. He tried again and this time he got shoved away by Tine, who covered his face with the blanket.

"Go away asshole..."

Tine was getting on his nerves, and he didn't want to deal with the younger this early morning. He yanked away the blanket revealing Tine in just his boxers. He licked his lips admiring his sun kissed skin which only he could see. Shaking away the thoughts, he retracted his hand high up in the air, aiming his ass before bringing it back with such an impact that had poor Tine jumped up instantly.

"Why would you do that?" he whined rubbing his butt and sending a glare at Sarawat trying to look angry, but ended up looking cute instead.

"Because you wouldn't wake up, now stop complaining and get ready for school" Sarawat said rolling his eyes afterwards.

Tine huffed, rolling out of the bed and dragged himself towards the bathroom. Sarawat smiled, shaking his head and started getting ready for the school.

____

"Shit!! I haven't completed my homework yesterday" Tine exclaimed while looking at Sarawat with horrified expressions. "I might have fallen asleep, and now I don't even have enough time to copy from yours" he said, massaging his temple.

"Don't worry, I have completed yours after you fell asleep" Sarawat assured him while he parked his cars, and playfully ruffled his hairs.

"Thanks a lot bro! By the way today, I am coming over at your place to study for finals" Tine hugged him before getting out of the car and both headed towards the entrance.

The whole class was almost dozing off except for two people, one being Tine who was busy in flirting with his classmate, Pear and the other one who was practically glaring at them with jealousy filled in his eyes.

On the cue the bell rang and all the students dashed out of the class.

"Alright Pear, see you in the evening" Tine said seductively.

"What do you mean by this evening? You were supposed to be studying with me, right?" Sarawat retorted, fuming up in anger.

"Chill bro...I will be there on time―" he was cut off by Sarawat slamming his hands on the desk. He just left the classroom without saying a word.

"Sarawat!"

Tine followed him, he was so shocked by his behavior. He called after him but that didn't stop the latter, so, he grabbed his hand and turned him around.

"Sarawat, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?"

"Because I love you Tine!! I love you so fucking much that it hurts to see you with someone else other than me!"

Tine's eyes widened.

"I have been in love with you, since we first met. I was too scared to tell you the truth that I am a gay who like yo―" He got cut off by the pair of lips.

"I love you too Sarawat. Why you never told me this thing? I thought that you will hate me if you got to know that your friend is a gay, so, I never told you my sexuality. I always had a feeling for you Sarawat, and today, I am so happy that things got clear"

Sarawat broke down into sobs before pulling Tine into another kiss.

"I love you Tine"

I love you too"

×××

I hope that you liked this shitty chapter even though there are so many mistakes. I will edit it later, and don't forget to vote if you liked it. Any feedback is appreciated. You can also request in the comment or message me if you have any.

See ya~