Part 5

Midnight:
Emad POV:
I was sleeping peacefully when some voices diaturbed me ,why can't they get silent,why so much noice ,suddenly I heard someone's loud shrieking sound.

I woke up with a jolt who is it ,suddenly I realised my surroundings and the first thing came into my mind was Makhmal ,I hope Makhmal is safe .....I ran into her room where I saw Makhmal is crying and screaming but wait she is actually sleeping I think she is having a nightmare....I started waking her up but she is crying.....I shoved her a bit and she finally woke up pushing me in result.

After a while when she acknowledged her surroundings she started screaming on me...

"stay away from me,you spoiled everything,I'm here just because of you,you're responsible for me sufferings,it would be better if you leave the room so I can take a sigh of relief."

I left the room after hearing those heartbreaking comments from the one who was the reason why I live all those years even when I had the chance to die....I went to guest room for some sleep .May be that's what I'm telling myself ,in actual I went to the guest room to hide myself from her accusing eyes,I wanted to disappear so I can hide myself from her tears,I wanted to tell her that I'm always there for her but I can't lose her at the same time by telling the whole truth in one go.....

Ya Allah help me ,Ya Allah grant me strength so I can deal with the things in my life Ameen Ya Rabbul Alamin

Emad POV ends:

Makhmal is seen crying alot she was crying because of today's event ,Makhmal has so many questions in her mind ....
She wants to know why her father never care about her??
Why her mother left her?
Why she never gets what makes her happy?
Why Hifzah lied?
Why Emad came in the picture Why??

She is actually losing the hope,She started questioning her Rabb,She is going into the hands of Shaitan .

Suddenly she thought something,something that might hurt her loved ones,something that is going to destroy her innocence,something that will  make  her hate herself in the future....

But a determination is shown....looks like there is no back off at all for Makhmal...She is going to do it at any cost.....

But this action of her can  break someone's heart,someone's trust and may  change someone completely ......

Phewwwww
Aslam o Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatu hu
Really sorry for short update...

I'll try to make it longer next time,but due to not writing from a long time I need a little time to be back on track In Shaa Allah next update will be long In Shaa Allah.....

till then enjoy this one,ignoreee all sorts of  errors .....
Don't forget to leave your valuable comments and tell me how's it????

till then Fe Amanillah
will be back soon with new chapter In Shaa Allah

Love you all my amazing readers😘😘😘