Part 1

a house is  shown beautifully decorated,seems like some function is going on there,everyone is in haste,a man in his late forties is shown ordering someone in anger,from his wrinkle face u can assume that his face never experienced a smile

a group of ladies is shown gossiping,well its woman nature,they can't do anything,that angry man came to a lady and said him something then left immediately the place,that lady is sadly looking at his retreating figure..
a girl is shown in her room ,all caked up like a doll talking with someone lovingly on phone ,she has a smile which can stole anyone's heart...
another room is shown,which is empty suddenly we heard the door clicking sound and there came a beautiful bride in her beautiful yellow and green attire,probably its her mehndi function...
she is looking so happy
someone knock on her room door and came inside with a smiling face,she is the same lady whom we saw downstairs.She is looking at the girl with tears in her eyes,she came to the beautiful bride and give her a peck on her  forehead affectionately ..
Lady:My child has grown into a big girl,I can't believe that its ur wedding finally ,I always dreamt about this day but now I can't find it in me to send u away.I'll miss u my child ..
Bride:Mum I don't want to leave u please don't send me away.I want to b with u for more time mum ..
Lady:awww my child.I want to hide u somewhere so no one can ever take u away from me but its nature sweetie,girls have to leave their parental house one day,u don't want to go against commands of Allah right?
and moreover ur api will b there with u remember.Makhmal, I want u to understand that now u have to grow up,u have to act mature as now u r going to b someone's wife,u have responsibilities so leave ur childish nture here and act like a mature woman from now on.I know my daughter will never let me down In Shaa Allah.
She has a strong belief on her daughter.
Makhmal:I'll never let u down In Shaa Allah.
they both r hugging each other ,unaware of storm they r going to face in future
the lady after kissing her daughter cheeks left to check on her other daughter.
after knocking she came to her room who is sitting on her bed with head down..
Lady:Hifza what r u thinking my love..
Hifza:Ami I want to know something .Can I ask?
she has so much respect in her voice .
Lady: go ahead my child
Hifza:do u love me Ami ? if I ever do a thing.Will u understand me like u always did?
there is something in her voice which her mother is unable to understand .
Lady:why r u saying so bacha,u know what u r to me,u r the reason why I was alive all these years,u made me a proud mother,u r a my obedient child,u have every quality one can ever ask for ,me and ur father r so proud of u,Makhmal is immature but she always looked upon u for everything,she is trying hard to b like u,she is ur younger sister always take care of her..I know u will b an amazing wife and amazing daughter in law  In Shaa Allah
now get ready fast ,Zara baji will b here anytime soon and I know u don't want ur mother in law to wait for long right? Now get ready fast my baby all r waiting for my princesses ..
saying so she leaves the roon,leaving hifzah in her thoughts,her mind is yelling that whatever she is going to do is not good but her heart is saying otherwise,she is thinking about her decision when a call on phone interrupted her thoughts and a smile automatically make its way to her face.Now she knew it that she is doing right..
More guests start entering the house making  it full ..Zobia(Hifza's mum) is attending the guests when Zara and her family make the entry.Zara has a hard expression on her face when she looked at Zobia .Zobia notice it but ignores..She whole heartedly hug Zara ,meet Zara's family and invite them inside.
Zara has two sons and one daughter,her two sons are marrying there cousins that r Makhmal and Hifza .Zara is Sister of Muhammad Sheikh who is father of Makhmal and Hifza

Zara is Sister of Muhammad Sheikh who is father of Makhmal and Hifza

Muhammad Sheikh make his entry into the lawn and meet up with Zara and her family completely ignoring Zobia ,Zara is enjoying the hurt look on Zobia's face ,soon Hifza and Makhmal enters the lawn with there friends which brings a smile on Zobia's ...

Muhammad Sheikh make his entry into the lawn and meet up with Zara and her family completely ignoring Zobia ,Zara is enjoying the hurt look on Zobia's face ,soon Hifza and Makhmal enters the lawn with there friends which brings a smile on Zobia's face..
Muhammad Sheikh kept his hand on Hifza's head ignoring Makhmal presence completely,this hurt Makhmal but then Zobia comes to cheer Makhmal's mood..Zobia make her daughters sit with there grooms .Makhmal is sitting with Hassan while Hifzah is sitting with Hussain,all r happy but two among them r sad..
they start the mehndi function.First Zara applies Henna on her nieces ,then one by one all apply the Henna, finally mehndi function gets over(sorry I don't want to drag the functions).
Zara after giving gifts to her daughter in laws left the house with her family.
Makhmal is looking at her father who is lovingly talking to Hifza ,then she leaves the place with a pain on her heart..
She comes to her room ,after changing she does her ablution and prayed two Nafil Hajat
then she recite Quran and lay down to sleep..

She comes to her room ,after changing she does her ablution and prayed two Nafil Hajatthen she recite Quran and lay down to sleep

it's morning finally,a morning which changes the life of many people.
Makhmal is shown reciting Quran,no matter what's going on around her she never fails to pray and recite Quran Ma Shaa Allah..
After keeping the Quran on her book shelf she leaves the room,her hands r full of beautiful hinna,she comes to kitchen and makes her tea. Meanwhile her mum came,she says her Salam and sit down on the chair,then she starts chitchatting like she always does with her mum,who is just smiling in return.Hifza enters the kitchen,hug Makhmal and give a kiss on her mum cheeks.She starts helping her mum in making breakfast while Makhmal is still chitchatting which makes both the ladies smile.Suddenly a voice startled them,it belongs to there dad,who just now enters the kitchen and is shouting on Makhmal
Muhammad Sheikh:Will u stop  ur nonsense talk,u r a headache.Stop ur mouth and help ur mum and sister in kitchen,u r useless.Zobia bring my tea to my room,I can't bear her.
saying so he left the room,Makhmal is in full of tears till now,Zobia wants to console her but her husband loud voice interupts her and she leaves the place unwillingly,Hifza came to Makhmal and starts patting on her back.Makhmal leaves for her room ,once she reaches there she started crying like anything.She is sad would b an understatement..She weeps till her heart consent.
Later in the evening,the full house is at hustle bustle as it's finally the time of Nikkah.
something is odd Zobia can feel it,She was so busy whole day that she couldn't able to meet her daughters for once,suddenly a loud voice of crashing heard.She ran to the source of voice and got the shock of her life.

Cliffhanger 😉😉
Aslam o alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatu hu
How r u all my lovely readers.
I'm so happy with all those commenrs and votes u guys did on promo.Thanku soo much ,it means alot.
Phewwww finally done with the first chapter.I'm sorry I know I'm sooo late,but my wattpad was not working due to some issues.I hope u guys like the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.
well ignore grammatical mistakes.