Babysitting

Mina POV

        I woke up because of my phone ringing loudly, I could hear groaning at the other side of the room "Mina-ah, answer the phone" Jungkook-Oppa said sleepily before going back to sleep. I took my phone and looked at who is calling me so early, 'Auntie' it says. I picked up the call immediately,

"Auntie, you called?" I said in my sleepy voice sitting up my bed

"Mina-ah! I'm sorry I called you this early, I was about to go to a business trip and it was unexpected, Can you babysit Ae-Cha for me? There is no available babysitter that can take care of her and I'm in a rush" Auntie said and I could tell she is panicking.

I smiled "Sure Auntie, we only have dance practice today" I said even though I couldn't see Auntie I could sense she is smiling.

"Thank you Mina-ah! I will drop her there at your dorms" Auntie said and hung up.

I placed my phone on the night stand and groaned, I sat up fixing my bed before going to the bathroom. I took a shower and I dried my self putting my outfit for our dance practice today,

I stepped out of the bathroom, I went to Jungkook-Oppa and jumped on him he groaned "Oppa! Wake up I will stain your white t-shirts if you don't we have dance practice today!" I yelled at him before getting off of him

I stepped out of the bathroom, I went to Jungkook-Oppa and jumped on him he groaned "Oppa! Wake up I will stain your white t-shirts if you don't we have dance practice today!" I yelled at him before getting off of him. I took a cute little bag that Ae-Cha forgot to take the last time I babysit her, I took my Gucci bag and went downstairs to the dining room to see the other boys there except for Jungkook-Oppa ready for dance practice.

I gave them their usual morning kisses on the cheek, and put the bags on the counter Yoongi-Oppa noticed Ae-Cha's bag. "Is Ae-Cha going here?" Yoongi-Oppa asked eating his pancake I nodded the other boys cheered, "The last time you babysit her is long time ago" Jin -Oppa said pouring syrup on his pancakes. "Yeah, Ae-Cha was only a baby that time" Hoseok-Oppa said clapping his hands excitedly. I was about to sit when the doorbell rang. My eyes lit up "My dear cousin is here!" I said running towards the door opening it in a second.

I saw Auntie with Ae-Cha, who is looking at me with a smile on her face, "Hi Mina-ah! Here is Ae-Cha's things and I have to go now" Auntie said giving Ae-Cha and her things to me before leaving. I looked at Ae-Cha "Ae-Cha! I missed you!" I said picking her up hugging her, she hugged me back giggling "I missed you too Mina-Unnie, I watched the news and the stories from mom how you babysit me when I was a baby!" She said smiling at me.

(This is Ae-Cha, she is only 3 years old)

 "Aww, Let's go see the other boys" I said putting her down and letting her walk towards the boys. I closed the door and followed Ae-Cha towards the boys Jimin was the first one to pick up Ae-Cha "Ae-Cha! How are you? It's nice seeing you again" Jimin-Oppa asked spinning Ae-Cha around. Ae-Cha giggled "I'm good Jimin-Oppa, I heard about you on the news" Ae-Cha said smiling happily. Tae-Oppa stole Ae-Cha from Jimin-Oppa "Ae-Cha you've grown!" Tae-Oppa says bopping Ae-Cha's nose making her giggle.

Ae-Cha said Hi to all of the members, we heard knocking at the door "I'll open it" Namjoon-Oppa said and stood up going to the door opening it. It was our manager he announced that we should be going for practice now, I grabbed my bag and Ae-Cha's bag I held her small hands. We went out and got into the van and drove to Big Hit.

We got there I picked Ae-Cha up, and walked fast to the building so fans can't see Ae-Cha or rumors will pop up in the internet. We got in Hoseok-Oppa took Ae-Cha from my arms, and we started to walk towards the practice room we greeted TXT that we passed by. We finally entered the practice room Hoseok-Oppa put Ae-Cha at the floor, she started running around making funny faces on the mirror. The staffs laughed and giggled at Ae-Cha, I settled our bags on the table at the corner of the dance practice room.

We warmed up and stretched for a bit, I picked Ae-Cha up and put her on the couch "Stay here for Unnie okay?" I said she nodded her head understanding. Our practice started we first practiced ON and Black Swan we made mistakes but it is okay no one complained. The next one that I'm practicing is the 7 Rings choreography and I will sing it too, 

 (Mina is the one with the yellow sleeveless crop top and gray sweatpants, the others are back up dancers)

The music finished and Ae-Cha clapped loudly cheering, I smiled at her. This day won't be bad at all.