Philippines (Namjoon)

Mina's POV

   I woke up with an arm around my waist. I slowly got out removing Namjoon-Oppa's arm around me slowly so he wont wake up . When I slipped on my slippers I heard Namjoon-Oppa groan I looked at him only to see his cute dimpled face still half asleep."Where are you going??" Namjoon-Oppa said in his husky/morning voice I giggled and stood up opening the curtain letting the sunshine/light in. I saw in the corner of my eye Namjoon-Oppa buried him selfin the covers. "Come on Namjoon-Oppa! We have to buy groceries at SM" I said dragging him out of the bed. I entered the bathroom leaving Namjoon-Oppa on the bedroom floor. I stripped off my pajamas took a bath and put on my outfit.

I walked out of the bathroom only to see Namjoon-Oppa on his phone I walked towards the edge of the bed to put on my shoes

I walked out of the bathroom only to see Namjoon-Oppa on his phone I walked towards the edge of the bed to put on my shoes. I felt the weight of the bed got lighter. I saw Namjoon-Oppa walking inside the bathroom closing the door behind him. I smiled and grabbed my make up things and putting a natural makeup on.

When I finished my make up I heard the shower turn off and the door opening

When I finished my make up I heard the shower turn off and the door opening. I din't look at it since I already know it's Namjoon-Oppa. I dried my hair and made it into a beautiful braid.

I admired my hair until I felt Namjoon-Oppa's arms around my waist and put his chin at my shoulder and looked at me in my reflection "Baby, You look great!" Namjoon-Oppa complimented me I blushed "Thank You Oppa"I said and kissed his cheek he smil...

I admired my hair until I felt Namjoon-Oppa's arms around my waist and put his chin at my shoulder and looked at me in my reflection "Baby, You look great!" Namjoon-Oppa complimented me I blushed "Thank You Oppa"I said and kissed his cheek he smiled showing off his dimples he looked at my shorts and looked serious "Yah! Isn't this shorts too short?" Namjoon-Oppa said tugging the shorts down. I grabbed the hem of my shorts and tugged it up because Namjoon-Oppa can bring down my shorts at anytime. I grabbed his hands to prevent him from tugging my shorts down to the point it will show him my panties. "Oppa I can defend myself and you're there for me right?" I said calming him down he looked at me with worried eyes "I don't want them to see your thighs Me and the boys can only see it" Namjoon-Oppa said making me blush again "Yah! Oppa! You are a pervert!" I exclaimed he put his hands on the air "I'm not!" he defended himself "Ask ARMY they even know that you are a pervert" I scoffed and grabbed my phone shoving it in my bag (DID YOU SEE MY BAG? Sorry). I left our hotel bedroom and Namoon-Oppa followed behind locking the door I have the keys with me so no need to worry about Namjoon-Oppa losing it.

We got out of the hotel losing the coldness. I felt the heat I gave Namjoon-Oppa a nod and put on our masks and hat. I lowered the hat down and held Namjoon-Oppa's hand and grabbed my phone at my bag and searched where the SM mall is located. I found it and asked our manager to take us there with the van. We got in the van our manager started the engine and started to drive to the SM Mall.

When we got there I adjust my face mask looking over to Namjoon-Oppa to adjust his hat. We got out immediately to feel the coolness of the mall since it's really hot outside. When we entered I looked at the security. The security looked at us and recognized us letting us in with our mask and hat. I looked over to Namjoon seeing his eyes only. We walked around and stopped outside the supermarket "Let's go in Baby" Namjoon-Oppa said grabbing my hand leading me inside the big supermarket filled with peoples looking strangely at us. We entered the entrance grabbing a push cart with us. We started to put things we needed to get for this vacation and grabbing some personal hygiene. When we walked over to the cashier she eyed us suspiciously "Good Morning" she greeted us I bowed at her "Good morning too miss" Namjoon-Oppa said in his english accent voice. She started to scan our items I looked at her I.D to see our group picture and VAN key chain hanging from her I.D 'She must be an ARMY' I thought to myself. I took off my mask earning a surprised gasp from her "Y-You're Rose from BTS" She whispered to me so we can't attract many nearby ARMY "Well you caught me" I said giggling a little bit I pulled out Namjoon's mask from his face she gasped "Rap Monster?!" She whispered and screamed. As she scanned our things we put our masks on again and gave her a signature since we can't take pictures with fans. We took a walk around grabbing milk tea as we walk towards to the parking lot where our manager is waiting for us. We got in the van our manager greeted us "So did you get your things?" Our manager said starting the van "Ne, Noona" Namjoon-Oppa said to her putting the bags behind us. We arrived at the hotel the heat coming fast toward us as we quicken our pace to enter the hotel with paper bags in our hands. Namjoon-Oppa and I got in our hotel room putting the things down. I took off my shoes changing it to my slippers Namjoon-Oppa looked at me with loving eyes as I put the groceries away and stuff that we need. Since it's only afternoon I convinced Namjoon-Oppa to watch with me.

Timeskip**

It's night time now and we are all eating dinner "So where did you take Rose today?" Yoongi-Oppa said breaking the silence Namjoon-Oppa's head snapped at him "Oh we just got the stuff we need" Namjoon said focusing on his eating again."You have to at least you bring me with you guys!" Jimin-Oppa pouted "Don't worry oppa we can go all together if you want to" I said at him enjoying the meat I'm eating right now "Nooo!! I want to be alone with you Babe" Jimin-Oppa said puckering his lips at me "Fine but I have to go with Jin-Oppa tomorrow we have to do something" I said winking at Jin-Oppa. Jimin-oppa frowned but only nodded.

When we are done we are now back to our hotel rooms. I got showered and put on my pajamas

I flopped down the bed Namjoon-Oppa setting his phone on the night stand "Let's go to sleep baby" Namjoon-Oppa said flickering the lights off

I flopped down the bed Namjoon-Oppa setting his phone on the night stand "Let's go to sleep baby" Namjoon-Oppa said flickering the lights off. I hugged him and burying my head into his chest "Goodnight Oppa" I said slowly drowning in to a deep sleep. The last thing I heard was "Goodnight Baby".

**************

Sorry I dint update I'm very busy and I promise to update more in the future Thank you for 191 Reads!!!