Hickey Prank

Mina's POV

    I was doing Vlive and a idea came in my mind and I smirked

'Ohhh Mina is smriking what is she thinking???'

'Omo let me read her mind I think she is pranking the boys'

"Thats right Armys Im pranking the boys they left their phones because they are in a meeting with PD-nim today they will be home at 1:00am and its only 12:17 and I was scrolling into youtube earlier and I saw how to make a fake hickey with makeup I have a makeup that its not removable with a towel or dry tissues it will be removed if im using makeup remover I have a tons of it in here so I got no problem lets start!!!" I said and placed the camera infront of me and did the fake hickey. When I was done I fixed my self into a messy hair, lose shirt and ruined make up. "Tada!!! I look like someone did something to me now lets wait for the boys to go home!" I said and went down stairs and placed the came ra into a place where the boys cant see it and I pretended to be tired nd watched T.V.

I heard the door closed I knew it was the boys "Mina-ah we are home!!" Hobi-Oppa said I ran to them in a sloppy state and hugged them "Hi Oppa!, How was the meeting??" I said and put my hair aside to reveal the hickey "Yah, what happened to you, you are a mess!!" Namjoon-Oppa said and nudged Jin-Oppa who is glaring at me "Song Mina what is that???" Jin-Oppa said in a serious tone "Hmm??? What??" I said completely clueless "At your neck!!" Jin-Oppa shouted I flinched as he pointed at the fake hickey the others looked at it and gasped "Mina!! What the hell??!!" Yoongi-Oppa yelled and is really pissed right now "Oppa! I just hurt my s-self" I lied to them "Mina dont lie to us! It can ruin your career!" Namjoon-Oppa shouted at me 'Oh no its getting this far!' "I dint know your such a slut Mina!" Jimin-Oppa said tears prickled in my eyes "Oppa I-" I was cut of by Tae-Oppa "Dont Oppa us you know you can ruin our popularity!!!" Tae-Oppa said they started yelling at me and scolding me I was already crying and I could'nt handle it anymore "YAH WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN!!!! ITS JUST A PRANK SEE THERE IS A CAMERA THERE!!" I shouted and went toward the camera to pick it up and ended the live video and deleting it "THIS HICKEY IS JUST A MAKEUP!!"I shouted at them while my voice is craking I grabbed the makeup remover and wiped the fake hickey off and my messy make up and fixed my hair and shirt. I showed them my neck and the fake hickey is not there anymore and I was sobbing because they called me a slut. I walked towards the couch and cried on the left side of it "Yah, We are so sorry we took it too far Mina" Namjoon-Oppa said I ignored him and kept silent while sniffling wiping my tears away "Mianhe Mina Oppa is sorry for calling you a slut" Jimin-Oppa said to me. They continued to apologize to me and I sighed "I forgive you Oppas" I said and smiled at them "Really???" They said I nodded and opened my arms for them to hug me andmthey hugged me "Dont do that again Mina you scared us" Jungkook-Oppa said I nodded and hugged them tight. They ended up spoiling me for two weeks.

Thank you dear Army!!