𝐱. 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

Start from the beginning

Bella walk to the door and look through the peephole and it was her friend, Beau. Bella ran upstairs using her vamp speed going inside her bathroom. She look at her mirror, seeing the blood on her lips and mouth as it coated on her teeth and tongue.

She turned on the faucet water before rinsing out her mouth from any trace of blood. After she was done, she look at her teeth again to see if she got all of the blood from her mouth. Satisfied, she quickly ran downstairs, using her unnatural speed again, before opening the door.

"Hey, Beau," she greets him with a smile.

"Hey, are you okay? I got your text after Biology and I texted you back," Beau asked with a concern look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I wasn't feeling well, so my Aunt pulled me out of school for the remainder of the day," she said trying to sound convincing.

He seemed to believe her as he nodded his head, "Oh, well I feel bad that you had to walk home in the rain."

"Actually...I got a ride from Edward," she truthfully admits. She didn't see what was wrong with telling him this detail.

His face twisted into an immediate state of disbelief. "Really?"

Bella nodded. "Yeah."

"Oh, that was...nice of him."

Bella nodded again, agreeing with him.

"So, are you guys friends now? I saw you guys sitting at lunch today," he asked.

"It's a work in progress. But, yes we're friends," she shrugs.

"Sorry if I seemed, surprised. It's just...the Cullens never talks to anyone unless it's to each other. You must be pretty special," he chuckles.

"Well, I'm not friends with all of them. Just Edward," she explains.

"Well you must be special to him."

Bella looked down as she felt the faint blood rushing into her cheeks. The way he said it made it seemed like Edward liked her or something.

"Would you like to come in? I was actually going to go over to your house and asked if you wanted some enchiladas for you and your dad," Bella changed the subject.

"Is that where that smell is coming from?"

"Yep, I made way too much and I don't want the rest to go to waste."

"Yeah, sure that'll be great. I'm pretty sure my dad will devour them when he gets home," he says before walking inside.

Bella smile at his comment as she lead him through the kitchen. Suddenly her heart sinked when she saw the exposed cup filled with blood sitting on the kitchen table. She quickly walked ahead and hid the cup behind her back.

"Sorry, it's kinda messy in here," she nervously said as she quickly put the cup in the refrigerator.

Luckily, Beau didn't seemed to notice as he was looking around the newly furnished home.

"Your place looks great since the last time I was here," he complimented.

"Thanks. I'm glad I had the opportunity to share my input on the decor and furniture with my Aunt," she said.

"It seems like you and your Aunt compromise on a lot of things," he realized.

"It's more like a democracy rather than a dictatorship with us. She trust me and my decisions. We're a team."

Which was true. It always been like that with her Aunt and that's one of the many things she loves about her Aunt Lena, is that she trust Bella's decisions and input.