Chapter 2

Phoenix was out walking when she got done her shift at work, she didn't mind her job but she could make due without her boss trying to harass her into a relationship. Though the thought of her father pounding the man made a smile form on her face.

Her brown hair in a partial ponytail, leaving some hair loose. Her beautiful galaxy styled eyes sparkled in the sun light. She stopped when she saw Jack getting on a bike.

"Oh phoenix, what are you up to?" Jack asked.

"Walking, I just got off work" Phoenix said.

"Oh yeah, same here" Jack blushed.

"Is that all Jack Darby?" Phoenix asked.

"W-wait...w-would you like a ride home?" The boy asked.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" Phoenix asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"No! Just figured I'd ask you if you wanted a ride" Jack said.

".......Fine...." Phoenix sighed walking over to the boy.

As she got on the bike, she hugged jack from behind to hold on. Arcee took off, they wanted to see what this girl was about, since they had this feeling about her. Like she wasn't all human.

Arcee decide to take her rate to base, she knew Phoenix wasn't a normal human. And who better to figure the girl out then Ratchet.

"JACK DARBY WHERE IN BLAZES ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" Phoenix shouted.

Jack flinched as the girl squirmed and jumped off rolling on the old broken road, cutting her arm in the process.

"Great" Phoenix grumped holding the cut tightly in her hand.

Jack and Arcee stopped as he looked back at the girl, who was walking over to him. She stopped and glared at the boy who gulped as her intense stare grew harder.

"You said a ride home, NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!" Phoenix yelled.

"Forget you and your glitchy bike I'll walk home" she said turning around when a red car sped up and slammed on the breaks.

"Phoenix! My Sweet where have you been?" Knockout said rushing up to his daughter.

"Jack was taking me for a ride mom, and I fell off the bike" she said showing her mom some of the blue blood.

"Primus" knockout whispered.

"Ok get in we're going home this instant!" Knockout said ushering her to his alt.

He turned back to glare at Jack and walked up to him, pointing a finger at him. The boy scooted back a couple inches.

"Take her on that crazy machine again and you'll regret it!" Knockout said lowly, his red eyes started to glow with hate.

The two watched the car quickly leave back for town, and when they were gone Jack cleared his throat. Scratching his head he gave a small chuckle.

"Guess your plan failed Arcee, I told you she wouldn't stay on" he said.

"I'm not giving up jack, there is something wrong with that girl I keep getting Cybertronian signals from her and I caught a glimpse of blue from that cut" Arcee said.

"Arcee don't be so quick to judge! That blue could have been a bruise. I heard she was easy to bruise, she also appears very human not alien, cmon let's get to base" Jack said taking over on driving.

(Nemesis)

Knockout held his child in his servo as he walked the halls. He stopped when he saw Megatron coming down the hall. He took a step back out of habit.