Q/A with Once Upon a Story Cast

Start from the beginning

Fifth question/dare

M-814nc Cosmo, whats you're favorite color?
Error, what are your truly feel about Blueberry?
And Author, are you doing good?

Cosmo: My favorite color is Blue like my brother Sans. He's super cool!

Error: I... well, um... *hides face in sweater*

Alex: I'm the mood for a mouth full of whipped cream. Like I really want some right now. The question, oh, I'm good.

Sixth question/dare

Random_person134 Hey Cosmo, what's your favorite class in school?
Blueberry, on a scale of one to ten how worried are you about Cosmo?

Cosmo: I'm this many *hold three fingers up* I go to daycare not school. My brothers keep saying I'm going to be homeschooled. I'm not sure what the means- wait, are we moving into the school? That sounds awesome! 🤩

Blueberry: *looks over at Cosmo (eyes socket twitch)* One. I'm not worried.

Seventh question/dare

Cat_Lover_Luna12 How have you been doing, Author?
And Cosmo, what is your favorite candy or candies if you have one?

Alex: *day dreaming of whipped cream* I'm so hungry...

Cosmo: Alex likes to sneak me marshmallows past my brothers. I like marshmallows!

Blueberry: WHAT!

Eighth question/dare

rand0m_human Ink, how do you feel about everything that's happened?
Error, can you cover Blueberry in frosting and whipped cream? Please?

Alex: *ate the whipped cream as soon as she saw it* ahh...

Error: *chuckles* Hey Blue, can you stand right on this X I've conveniently placed?

Lust: This is getting kinky.

Blueberry: *stands on the X* *frosting falls out of a conveniently placed bucket* Ew... now I'm all sticky.

Error: You got something on your face there, Blue. *Licks a bit of frosting off Blues face.*

Blueberry: *blushing*

Carrot comes in the room as his overprotective brother instincts kick in. He's wearing a 'Blueberry protection Squad (CEO)' Cape.

Ink: I really don't know which situation you're asking.

Ninth question/dare

Undertalefurry77UwU I dare Error to punch Ink in the face so hard he flies through a wall.
Also what happened to Errors family, I mean Geno and Fresh?
Also is evil Gaster actually X-Tale Gaster?
I dare Epic Sans to burst through a wall in a car singing 'somebody once told me'.
Also how old are you and where are you from?
Does Error/Cosmo have their memories?

Error: Ew, I don't want to touch Ink. Ugh.

Ink: *insulted*

Alex: Geno wouldn't let Fresh join the book and he didn't take chocolate as payment.

Cosmo: I want to answer, can I?

Alex: Sure.

Cosmo: Handy is from Outertale, but he told me that X-Tale Gaster was... what was it... oh, an asshole. *smiles*

Alex: *summons lighting bolt* I'm going to KILL HIM! *Orbit holds Alex back*

Orbit: *whispers* Jeez, how is she so strong?

Classic: BLOCK THE DOORS AND THE WALLS! The crazed lunatic is not getting in here.

Epic Sans teleported in the room.

Everybody: *screaming*

Cosmo: *walks up to Epic Sans*

Epic Sans: Hey kid, what do you want?

Cosmo: Why do you look like the lion who died from hyenas?

Epic Sans died from blunt question.

Alex: *looks at audience* I like in Smithmills in Waverly. My age? I'm 17.

Everyone: You're 17?!

Alex: Is there a problem? *tightens grip on lightning bolt*

Everyone: No, nothing wrong.

Error: you're so young, when is your birthday?

Alex: October, why's is that important?

Error: *ignores everyone signal to stop talking* I thought you were older.

And that's how Error lost twenty health points.

Tenth question/dare

savagedarkness How can we kill Handy?

Alex: You can't, Handy is a ghost so he's already dead. When they put him in the vases they had to kill him first. So he's been dead for a while. However, this is my book...

Welcome to the free one time kill Handy booth
Any weapon of choice

Alex: this is punishment for cussing in front of my kid.

Eleven question/dare

Moonlight_Phoniex Lust my baby. How are you? You alright after that... incident?

Lust: *rubs a nervously* You mean with Fell (Underfell Sans)? I, um, got over him. He seems to like Cosmo though, glad to know he likes someone. It seems stupid to be jealous of a child though. I'm... doing good. Alex and Cosmo are super nice to me. Alex likes to draw and write books and she teaches me sometimes (how to draw). Cosmo and me play board games and watch YouTube. Heh, he really likes to watch the dinosaur videos. I'm okay though, I promise.

Alex and Cosmo: *hug Lust* you're okay Lust, we love you. *kisses Lust on both sides of his face*

Fell: ... Dumbass... *blushing*

Alex: Anyways that's it for the Q/A. I thought I'd post it before the last chapter of this book. There will not be a second book for personal reasons. Unless I get really bored. I hope you like it. I know I said that there would be drawings but I did yah remember any motivation to draw anything, also I tried and wasn't happy with it. That all, I see you lovely peeps in the next and final chapter.