Chapter 18: All About You

Sage

After an excruciating 8 minutes, I pulled the truck to a slow stop. There was nothing but pitch black around us safe for the flickering lights of fireflies. "Stay here and come out when I knock on the back window. I have to set up," I said with a smirk. I eyed the clock on the dashboard: 11:45.

"No peeking!" I teased. With a quick brush of my lips to hers, I hopped out of the truck, made my way to the truck bed and unlatched the flap. Making haste I dislodged the blankets tightly packed in the duffel I'd left for the occasion. One blanket I left bound to use as a shared pillow. In just a few minutes, I'd kicked off my shoes to walk around the now softly padded bed of my truck. Next came the canisters, Tupperware and a small portable Bluetooth speaker. Finally, from beneath the duffle I pulled a small parcel carefully wrapped. I lied when I said that Lucy had done her own thing. The truth was that it had been a joint effort and Aryah had called on me on it, amused. But I still had that song for her. It was a song that came to me the night we met and I'd been fine tuning it all this time.

A quick glance at my watch revealed 11:52 and I peered up at the glass leading into the driving compartment. My dutiful girl sat still and patient. I was too busy setting up to notice if she'd turned around and peek, but the pride in me was certain that she'd followed my directions like a good girl.

My good girl.

It was time for me to stop holding back when it came to Aryah. This I knew for sure. A confidence surged inside of me as I knocked on the glass.

I heard the door eagerly swing open then shut and there she was, hands gripping the edge of the truck bed with a smile as bright as the moon. Her eyes hungrily swept the scene, taking everything in.

"Sage!" She yelled happily. "This is so lovey!"

"Well don't just stand there, girl!" I beckoned with a laugh. "Come on up here, sweetheart. See what awaits you."

I met her at the edge of the trunk, extended my hand and pulled her up. She squealed falling into my arms. We rocked, orienting ourselves as the truck groaned and shook from our collective weight. I could feel Aryah settling; she peered softly into my eyes.

"Let me help you with those," I whispered. Her eyes widened as she watched me kneel before her. Gentle fingers trailed along her right ankle until I reached the clasp there. The hand on my shoulder gripped tighter as I lifted her foot out of her sandal and tossed it to the side. I let her foot slowly fall to the ground so as to greedily indulge in the feel of her smooth legs. I smiled at the goosebumps appearing on her skin. I chanced a glance up at Aryah. She watched me intently, her bottom lip planted firmly beneath her two front teeth.

"You good?" I asked innocently. She nodded vigorously.

"Okay. Almost done." I could barely contain the mirth inside. I knew I was moving too slowly for Aryah, but that was the name of the game. The slow build would frustrate my beautiful girl, but it would make the final act that much more intense, memorable.

I unclasped the sandal on the left foot and tossed it towards its pair. With both feet on the floor and both of her hands on my shoulders, mine were now free to roam. Both of my hands slid up her legs giving her hamstrings a light squeeze. I then continued higher and switched it up. I let my finger tips drag up her inner thighs and that's when I heard her small whimper. The frills at the end of her denim skirt brushed the back of my hand as I traced slow concentric circles within her thighs, each one bigger than one before. Each arc of my fingers closer to her sweetness. Is she wearing panties? I wondered.

I decided not to test my resolve and withdrew. Instead, my hands shifted from under her skirt up to the high waist of the denim skirt. I brought my eyes to Aryah's face and was taken aback by the sheer lust there. Aryah did not hesitate. Her lips were on mine in a second, moving urgently. I indulged by taking that bottom lip that had been tempting me all damn day into my mouth and sucking heartily. Her moan sent chills down my spine.