He was on top of me with his legs on either side of my waist, holding my shoulders to the ground.

"Is that all you got?" He asked with a grin.

"No." I spat. I strained against his hold, he was struggling to keep me down. "Ugh-"

I kicked my legs up, sending my knees to his back and knocking him off balance. He fell against me and I grabbed his arms and shoved him to the side.

"Fuck-" He landed on his back beside me, and tried to get away, but I was already moving for him.

Rolling on top of him, I snatched his wrists and pinned them over his head, holding him down, one leg beside him and the other with my knee on his stomach, my leg laying over his crotch. I was practically sitting on him, and we were face to face.

"You fight like a girl." He grunted, trying and failing to pull his wrists free.

"I was taught by a girl, baby." I winked at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

But I didn't have enough time to announce that I'd won before he lifted his leg and kicked me in the side, knocking me off him.

He rolled over and stood, cocking his fists back up. I stood with a groan and faced him, proud to see that he looked as disheveled and tired as I was.

"Good?" I asked breathlessly, lifting my fists. Honestly, this was fun.

He nodded. "C'mon."

We jumped at each other simultaneously. He was faster, but I was bigger. Holding onto each other's arms, I had him pushed backward toward the wall between the beds easily, but all too soon he was shoving me back to the small table on the other side of the room.

Unfortunately, I was tall enough that when I crashed backward into the table, I slid on top of it. He moved himself between my legs and pinned my arms back to the wall behind me.

I tried to pull my arms from his grip, but couldn't. When that failed, I wrapped my legs around him and jerked him toward me. He slammed against the table with a groan, loosening his grip on my hands.

I managed to get my right hand free, and punched his face in the same place I'd hit him the first time.

He reached down with one hand to grab my leg to pry himself free, and I grabbed his arm at his elbow just as his hand found my calf.

He froze, so I did too. We were inches apart, so close we could feel each other's ragged breaths.

Slowly, I lifted my gaze from his hand on my leg up to his eyes. He was already looking at me. I smirked at him, and he narrowed his eyes, licking the spot of fresh blood from the corner of his mouth.

I made a gesture with the hand that was pinned to the wall and raised my eyebrows expectantly. "Tie?"

He shook his head, but smiled. "Tie."

I looked back down to his lower half pressed so close to mine and I smiled teasingly. "So, you can let go of me now."

He released both my leg and my wrist, but he didn't back away. He scanned me over and cocked an eyebrow in slight surprise, like he had realized something.

I was going to say something jokingly flirtatious, but my thoughts were interrupted by a loud, frantic knock at the door.

He whirled around to face the door, but he was in my way, so I pushed him over to get off the table. 

I went to the door and glanced briefly by the peephole without getting too close to it. I frowned and glanced back to Frank. He shrugged at me and mouthed "Who is it?"