Chapter Three - Where Do I Go From Here?

*WARNING: CONTAINS NONCONSENSUAL ACTS! I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. HOWEVER, IT IS PART OF THE STORY! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

————————————————————

L A N C E

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I bursted out yelling as I gained consciousness. I realized my innocence had been violated by this big piece of turd on top of me. With all my strength I pushed the giant idiot off of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AND WHERE AM I?" I asked. My face started to heat up as I scanned my perpetrator. He was massively built. Defined muscles and a diamond cut jawline. Frustrated with no response coming. I took hold of this idiot's shirt and fisted it. Look at my tiny ass of a twink standing up to an alpha.

My ears flickered as I heard a low and intense growl stirring. My eyes went up and suddenly my grip that I had on this big boy loosen and I froze. What's happening to me? Why couldn't I move?.

"Let go..." a deep voice ordered.

With no way of moving how the fuck can I let go? Answer me that you big idiot.

"I-I can't...I'm stuck..." I muttered.

I suddenly felt the stranger grasped my hand and pulled it away. My hands still in the same up right position. Why couldn't I still move?.

"You may move," He ordered.

I then felt my body soften and had the ability to move.

Did this asshole give me another alpha order?. What a dickhead!.

"What do you want from me," I asked in clenched teeth.

"Now now pup, that really isn't a way to talk to your alpha now is it?" the dickhead said. I huffed in annoyance.

"You're not my alpha."

"Well it does seem as if I am your alpha because of the order I placed on you a moment ago in which you quickly reacted to," he said.

"That doesn't mean anything!" I yelled.

"Don't worry pup ! You'll give in soon," he chuckled.

The man ruffled my hair and booped my little nose.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TOUCHING MY HAIR !

"STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR!" I yelled.

The man then took a second to look at me and smirked. Suddenly I felt a hot breath near my neck and then it happened.

*L I C K*

My body trembled in delight not knowing why my body reacted that way nor do I want to know. My breathing started to quicken as the stranger continued his attack on my bare neck. My submissiveness is now surfacing and I couldn't help myself but baring my neck to this man.

He nipped at my neck which made me wince. My body started to relax and I for some odd reason I had no purpose of fighting. This honestly felt good. Huge hands were then placed softly on either side of my waist.

"Ahh—ugh," I grunted.

My face was surely red at the moment and I had no way of hiding. My arms slowly went up his sides.

"I'm Tanner, the soon to be alpha of the Silver Lake Pack," he voiced.

Silver lake? You mean the same Silver Lake Pack that terrorized my own for centuries?. I'm currently in dangerous water right now and I have to find a way out of it. There's only one thing I can do.