Chapter 13

Turtle noticed that Kinkajou's earring was off and he said "By any chance did she eat this when she didn't have the earring on?" Peacemaker nodded, Turtle bites a piece of the cake and nothing happens. Darkstalker thought to himself Clever, but nonetheless foolish. Turtle walked back to Kinkajou putting his talons in hers as Moon put a wing over turtle reassuring him saying "I'm sure she's fine." As they all gather around their unconscious friend. Peacemaker picked up his cake and put it on the desk, before Darkstalker stopped him saying "Why don't you leave one for Kinkajou?" As he thought to himself when Kinkajou the RainWing eats this cake she shall die. As Peacemaker put a piece of the cake next to her and Turtle shouted suddenly almost making Peacemaker jump "I know! I can use my magic to wake her up!" Turtle said excited and Moon said worried "Are you sure Turtle? We still don't know if she could wake up herself." And Turtle nods to her "I'm sure Moon." And Moon backs up smiling, Turtle then mumbles "Wake up Kinkajou, back to how she was before she fell into this coma." And Kinkajou popped her head up smiling as she said weakly "Guys? Your here?!?!" She smiled, and so did Turtle "Of course, that's what........friends......friends do." Turtle finished. Kinkajou turned towards Peacemaker smiled and said "You do know I only got to try a bite right?" "Want another piece?" Peacemaker asked  "How about one for all of us." she said happily And Peacemaker happily handed everybody a piece, Winter shoved his aside. Kinkajou grabbed the one already next to her and took a bite.