strange attraction

Clarke

Sitting at this table with lexa, and my friends I feel safe. I want the rest of the delinquents to feel the way I'm feeling right now.

"So when are we going to merge camps?" I ask, still hesitant to dig into the mouth watering food in front of me. "As soon as we have 100 sleeping cabins built." She says with a smile.

"102 commander." Octavia corrected her. "Ahh yes bellamy, and raven." Lexa says before taking another bite.

When she said bellamys name, she said it with a sort of venom. It made it seem as though she dosnt like him. Witch is odd because hes given her no reason to hate him.

I take a deep breath and take a bite. It was the best food I've had in my whole life. "Mmm" I moan, not realizing how loud I was. Murphy looks at me with an amused expression.

I shove into him laughing. "Its good!" I say with a giggle. Octavia smiles at me once more, it's nice to have her as a friend. Shes very loyal.

"I'm glad you like it clarke." Lexa says placing her hand on my arm with a smile.

Whenever lexa smiles at me like this I feel a strange attraction towards her. I want to know more about this mysterious woman beside me.

I smile at her back before digging back into my dinner. Everything was wonderful. I loved it all.

When we were done eating she insisted that this wasnt a good time to discuss the alliance further. So she sent us back to our camp, with Hope's that she will see us soon.

Bellamy

I was growing restless the longer Octavia and Clarke were gone. What if something happend to them? I kept asking myself as I passed around camp.

Raven appears at my side, I don't know how long she was standing there. I stop at turn to her.

"What?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. "There going to be fine." She tells me mimicking my stature. I roll my eyes at her, I go back to passing. Raven quickly joins me copying my ever move.

"Will you stop" I snap at her, i didn't mean to sound as angry as it came out. "Whatever." She says before making her way back to the dropship.

I don't know what it was about these delinquents, but they all seem to know how to piss me off. It's why I'm so hard on everyone, its cause I'm so angry all the damn time.

I should have just gone with clarke, I dont like the idea of her alone with Murphy, and lexa. I roll my eyes again and make my way to the dropship behind raven.

As I'm walking in I bump straight into jasper. I take a step back and grip him by the shoulders, relieved to see it was someone I can actually stand.

He smiles up at me nervously, "hey bellamy.., what's up?" He asks with a chuckle. "Nothing, get back to work." I say stepping to the side to let him past.

He smiles at me and continues out of the door. I watch raven tinker with a black box, I wonder for a second about what shes making.

"You just going to stare or are you going to say something?" Raven asks turning around to give me an amused stare. I smirk at her before asking, "what cha got there reyes?"

She rolls her eyes at me, I know that she hates being called her last name. "Walkie talkies. Clarke asked me to have them ready by the time she gets back." She tells me before turning back around to fiddle with more wires.

"Ok, we you better hurry she will be here soon." I tell her, I didnt actually know when clarke would be back, I just want her to hurry.

She gives me a firm nod before getting back to work. I make my way back to my tent, deaprate to be alone with my thoughts. I think of how strong and beautiful clarke looked while she told me shes not fragile.

I frustrated me that I cant be the one to protect her anymore. When clarke and lexa become closer, Clarke will cut me off. They will become the leaders of the camp and I will be casted aside to do the dirty work.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I make my way into the tent. I come to an abrupt stop, when I see a chubby blond lying naked on my bed.

She was beautiful, curvy, blond, blue eyes. She had all the similar features of clarke. Clarke is defenitly smaller, but just as pretty. I think the thing about clarke that just got me, was her bravery.

"Hello? Bellamy?" The girls voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah sorry long day." I tell her stripping off my t-shirt.

"God your hot." She says sitting up to run her fingers along my abs. When I look down at her eager face all i can see is clarkes. I close my eyes and just feel her hands, there unbuttoning my jeans.

I cant get clarke out of my mind, I grab the girl by her arms and pull her to stand up. She is much taller then I expected. I let my own hands travel around her body, she presses her lips to mine.

I see flashes of clarke in the bunker, her soft lips on mine gently. I'm savoring the moment for a while before I feel her pull away.

"Are you just going to watch? Get out bitch." I hear the girl say to someone behind me. I quickly turn around to see who it was.

It was clarke, her face pale and her eyes glassy. Her eyebrows pulled up with surprise and hurt. I open my mouth to say something anything. What I said was "you just gonna watch princess?" The worst part of it was I said it with a smirk.

Her face looks like the words slapped her. Her face reddening with anger, eyebrows arching with annoyance. Eyes filling with fresh tears.

Before I could say anything else she stormed out of the tent. "Ugh finally." The girl behind me scoffs with annoyance. I turn around to glare at her.

I slip out of the tent behind a fuming clarke. I watch her storm around the camp barking orders like a crazy person. I cross my arms over my chest and stand there smirking at her.

She makes her way back to me pausing to stare up into my brown eyes with her blue ones. She gave me butterflies in my stomach like I've never felt before. I wish I could just tell her, I want to tell her.

I shake my head with a smirk, "what's wrong princess, did I get under your skin?" I ask her leaning down, so our faces are inches apart.

A deep red blush explodes across her cheeks, like flowers blooming in the spring. She bites her bottom lip looking me up and down. "Not a chance in hell." She whispers with a glare.

I chuckle lightly standing straight once more. "Keep telling yourself that princess." I whisper back with a mocking glare.

She blushes once more before storming off.

It's fun to watch her squirm.

Clarke

God I hate him.

I make my way outside the camp walls, waving off a concerned guard. I walk past the small graveyard nodding my head with sadness.

We have lost 6 of the 100 to the walkers, and 3 to sickness. It saddens me to see how many I failed to protect.

I continue walking through the darkened woods. The walk was nice, tiring. I pushes through my drooping eyelids and numb legs.

I felt like at any moment I could drop and sleep for a thought years. I knew what sleeping would bring, the terrors that my subconscious creates.

I rub away the sleep from my eyes and take a good look at my surroundings. I had no idea how long I had been walking for, just that I was a ways from the camp. I take a deep breath a will myself not to cry. I wouldnt make it back if I cried.

I grab bellamys hand gun that I stole from the dropship and checked the magazine. The hand gun was easier to carry then the rifles but harder to shoot accurately. I had almost a full clip, bellamy stopped using this gun to hunt after we found out about the walkers.

I tuck it back into the waist of my pants. I could probably make it back before everyone woke up. The sun was starting to peek over the horizon, which ment I had probably been walking for 3 hours.

I take another deep breath before making my way back to the only life that I have even been important to.