"Alright.." they both look at the sleeping aizawa in unison, unsure if he was one of the ' aggravating obstacles ' that would come as an add on for both teams.

"Do we move him?" Jiro tried to budge aizawa's chair, but it barely moved from hoe heavy he was.

"I'm pretty sure." Shoji just lifted the sleeping man in a sleeping bag off the chair and gently placed him down on the floor, to which he curled up into a ball and got comfortable.

Well, that was easy.

Sitting down in the chair that the grumpy man just got off of, Kyouka cracked her fingers by placing them together in the small finger gaps, and then bending the back to bring a satisfying crack. And then got straight to work.

Quickly skimming through every camera, she noticed nothing moving whatsoever in them. Then, she properly sat down and stared at all of them. "Looks like nothing's moving." She sighed, getting a feeling she was going to be there for a while.

Shoji grabbed another chair next to her, and sat down, while staring intently at the cameras. "No, there's something off," he glared into the camera, and then blinked.

" You good?" Jiro tapped her fingers on the metalic desk in a rythmic pattern, already fidgeting from the mere levels of stress she felt.

For some reason, no matter what, Kyouka always had this small amount of stress I side her during training or activities. Knowing how powerful her classmates are, she knew she stood no chance against them, and was bound to get hurt. That's her problem. She couldn't stop herself from messing up. She wanted to do things right without getting nervous, or hesitant. Thankfully, having midoriya on her team had lowered her stress levels severly, since he was infact one of the most, if not the most powerful students in her class, let alone out of the first years. That meant she didn't have to battle him.. phewww.

"Why do I get the feeling theirs something off here?" Shoji sat uncomfortably in his seat, shifting and trying to relax and many ways he could, but failing in the end.

Sluurrp

Both heroes in training jump up, shoji grabbing Kyouka and letting her stand on his arm, while she blasted a huge sound wave around the room, and saw nor heard a reaction.

"What the.." jiro looked at aizawa, who was asleep, and manged to pull out an apple sauce packet, and was silently slurping on it.

But that was preposterous! If this man could wake up from kaminari getting out of his seat as silently as possible and smack him down within 3 seconds, why wasn't he awake!?

"Kaminari won't be liking this if he saw it happen." Jiro stared on, not even laughing at her won joke as she was too spooked.

"Yeah.. no joke." Shoji let the girl down, who then sat down in her chair, and turned around, while shoji checked the room.

Shoji first off, checked the door. Nothing. He opened the door to check the lock, and checked the outside of the door to make sure their was no signs of forced entrance.

Closing the door and heading around the room, he serveillanced the rest of the room, and was about to sit back down with no evidence when he saw an oddly large amount of dust flaked ontop of a spot, to the point it looked gray and thick.

Didn't they do maintenance in this room right before the round started on request of aizawa?

"Hey, jiro, I think I got something." Shoji turned around, to see the earphone jack girl laying on the floor.

"Good night. Make sure you sleep tight."

***
"Momo, what are we doing here?" Mina eagerly shook the brunette, already whining on how much action she pressumebly missed out on, even though the round started about 13 minutes ago, and the grace period was around 15 minutes.