" What?!" They both exclaim, bakugo clearly more pissed.

" But the test takes place in three days!" He exclaimed, and the women sighed. " Im sorry, nothing can be done about it."

End flashback

" WOO!" A cheer was shared with the group, as one of the strongest members, and the top leaders of the villain team down.

"Darn yeah!..hey, just realised, you guys are acting like you knew this was gonna happen all along. " Kirishima added, twindling his thumbs in a way that showed he was a little curious.

" Well, we went into their base and stole information the day before their attack commended. They were meant to raid this base and steal valuable information, but midoriya got tangled up in it. We said for him not to do anything about it, but looks like he did. Anyway, midoriya, why didn't you raise a signal to us that you needed help? " Momo explained, and then shot a question at the Greenhead.

"I- what?! I didnt- gah!.. I didn't think of it.." he whispered,  embarrased. " Well.. could'a saved you an eye." Was all Eijiro mumered.

He just scratched his nape in a distinguished looking face, and turned to the group who were Smiling. "Gomennasai." He gulped the lump in his throat that appeared randomly.

"Its alright. Just be more careful, we can't lose a big part of the group like you. Especially that new ability. We learned." Momo poked her own cheek at the thought, a small grin also accompanying it.

Midoriya gulped again at the brunettes expression, and just nodded at her un-natural characteristics, knowing full well she doesent grin much.

"Well. How about we celebrate with a party or something?" Mina suggested, skimming her eyes through the crowd, avoiding Momo's glare.

"A celebration of your death sentence." Todoroki muttered to himself, not noticing he said it aloud and gaining stares of confusion.

He looks up from his elbow, and looks at everyone. "Did I gain another head or something?" He said, for some reason mildly annoyed.

"Todoroki-kun, you need to break a leg! And what dp you mean by that? "

" First, I mean that Momo will probably not allow it, and second why in the name of heaven would I break a leg? Wouldn't that be bad? " he just got anime falls from everyone, and an cringe from a select few.

"Todoroki, let's have a talk later," Midoriya cringed, getting a nod from the Tsun Tsun.

Mina turned her attention from todoroki's blindness and back to the main topic, "Anyway, Momo, please can  we have a party?? Pleasseee.?!" She begged, clasping her hands together.

" Sure." She smiled, surprising the group of heroes at her acceptance. "Yay!" They cheered. "But," She butted in, silencing everyone.

"Only for 3 hours." Before anyone could even protest, she added on, "starting..now."

"A-" they all cut themselves off and rushed to their base, and having a few walking their.

"WE GOTTA MAKE QUICK WORK OF THIS BREAK!" Mina ushered the group running, who nodded excitedly.

" Guys!.. shouldn't we just take a break?" Izuku suggested, finally arriving in the base which was filled with madness.
"If we keep working to get everything set up, will be tired and waste time. Let's just relax and talk for time we got. " He went on, the suggestion getting to the group.

" I mean. I guess... " Kaminari huffed In annoyance. He wanted to do something more fun than just talking.

" I.. I think we should. " Koda agreed with the Greenette, finding it more reasonable and rational.