the fight

(This took way to long to write)
Also happy Easter or have a good day if you don't do Easter

Bryan's POV:
Colin and Justin was over talking about food they wanted to have at the cafe. "Thanks again for this" Justin say as Colin was looking at the trackers "no problem and what are you looking at?" I ask Colin "oh sorry but I was thinking of a design I just thought of" "design?" I ask confused "oh you know I do art and stuff" be walks over the Justin. "Ok whatever you say I have pigs to feed so get out of here" I say shooing them out the gate. "Hey" I look behind me to see the corneal who looked angry. "Hey what's up?" I ask worried "people don't know how to follow simple orders!" "Come now it can't be that bad let's go inside" I say "no it's not nick is trying to take over and the doc doesn't tell me shit!" He pulls out his gun shooting one of my sheep "calm down!" I say angry "No" He yells "get off my property" I say opening the gate "what?" He says confused "get off my property now!" I pull out my flame thrower "why?" He says confused "ok I have no idea what's up with you, don't care if your drunk or high but you need to leave!" "Hey Bryan..." kay says riding in "go to the barn!" I say not losing eye contact with the corneal "ok?" she rides off to the barn. "Get off my property before you kill more then a animal or zombie" I say he walks out like a spoiled kid that didn't get a new toy.
I shake my head before walking over to kay "what's that about?" She asks "I have no idea but we need a new ram" I say giving the chickens there corn "wait what happened?!" "He shot the ram in the head" I say "why, did you break up with him? If that's why it was probably for the best" "wait what we weren't" "oh sorry I just thought oh never mind" "no I think he was stressed but he knows better then to come here to when angry, high or drunk" I say grabbing a bucket filling it with water "are you ok?" She asks "I'll be fine" I smile at her before walking to the pigs giving them water.
- - - -
After I finished with at the animals and crops I head back into my house sitting in the kitchen thinking about what Woods did. Why would he do that to a healthy animal would he do that to a person or me? I question myself drinking well water. I look out my window to see Mario outside walking to the door he knocked but just walks in seconds later. "Hey Bryan-" he stops looking at me "you good?" He asks "yeah I'm fine" I say standing up "what do you need" I continue "I- I need more food but that can wait" "oh?" I ask "did something happened?" He asks sitting down "no of course not" I say getting him a glass of water. "Ok I get that I'm younger and you never brought up your feelings to me but I can tell when somethings up" he says "look it's been done it doesn't matter" I say sitting across from him. "So you can tell me?" He asks  "ok look my- I mean a friend of mine shot the ram and he did it out of anger so I can't help but think he could hurt me, kay or one of the other people on the farm" I say leaning on the table "was this a friend?" He asks "I mean technology we where friends?" I say questioning our friendship "Come on I know how you would act if this was a friend of yours, who was it? was it-" "Mario please I don't feel like talking about that" I say standing up "come on I'll get you your food" I continue and walk to the pantry grabbing out some flour and eggs "Bryan" Mario walks up to me "what is it?" I ask he doesn't respond but then hugs me "what are you doing?" I ask "look don't fight it you need this ok" he says as I hug back.
- - - -
The next day I was checking what I needed to do for the day. "Check on the meat chickens growth, check on the pregnant goats, safe havens food delivery-" I walk out side to see kay letting the horses out to graze in the field. "Hey how are you?" She asks walking over to me "good yourself?" "Good" I walk off to go check on the animals giving them their food and filling up water buckets. I then loaded up my small tractor with supplies "hey kay can you stay here well I'm away I'm dropping off supplies to safe haven" I call out "sure thing" she call back.
- - - -
I drive up to the gate looking around for someone to give the supplies to. "Hey Bryan" I look behind me to see nick "hey I have food" I say "oh good I'll tell the corneal" he says walking away "no, you could just take it" I say "sorry no can do have to report all deliveries to the corneal" he says walking to the towards the tower.
I followed him in the tractor he goes up leaving me alone five minutes late he comes back down "sorry about that I'll take the food to storage" he says "how is he?" I ask "he's his usual self not drunk for once" he answered "I'm going to talk to him can you take care of the food?" I ask "sure I'll leave the tractor here when I'm done" he says. I climb up the ladder opening the trapdoor to see the corneal sitting at his desk. "Bryan what are you doing here?" He asks reading his notes on his clipboard. "Dropping off food but if your asking why I'm in your office I was looking for at least a apology for yesterday and a explanation to tell you that I will no longer be considering you as a friend if not" I say as I stare at him. "Look it was one sheep I don't need to say sorry you have lots of sheep" he say writing down something "oh and you won't unfriend me" he say giggling to himself. "No you don't get out of what you did that was my only ram that was old enough to breed there for cutting down the supply of lame/sheep meat of seven month's so no I don't have a replacement sheep" I say annoyed. "So what you have pigs, goats, chickens, and cows" "look all I want is at least an apology" "we'll I'm not giving you one" he say raising his voice "you shot a animal in anger what's stopping you from shooting a person" I say "what are you saying?" "I don't trust you!" I say as my eyes start to water. "It wasn't my fault" he says "bull!" "no- I'm sorry about what happened I didn't have my meds yesterday and people keep going against my orders" "what meds you have never told me about that your properly lying this is a waste of time I have a farm to run" "wait please" "what do you want!" I raise my voice "here" he pulls out a pill bottle "so what?" "Look I don't tell people about this because it makes me look weak the only one that knows about this is Zachary" "who?" "sorry the doc" "ok I still don't trust you, I also don't want you to come on my property again" "ok" "also I don't want to be friends I want you to earn my trust back" I add on. "Bryan what about?" "Yes I want to brake up" I say we have been 'dating' like not dating but more a romantic relationship "but b-Bryan?" "What?" I ask "I'm sorry actually sorry I was angry and I get why you hate me but-" "your a idiot I don't hate you! I- I love you I just don't trust you anymore please don't make this harder on me" I say tearing up "love?" He looks at me shocked "please just do what I said" I say leaving. I see nick bring back my tractor so I quickly wipe my eyes "here" he says walking up to me "thanks" I say before driving off.
- - - -
I drive home to see Mario's truck in the middle of the road I drive around to see him with Kay looking at a horse I park the tractor walking to them "oh hey Bryan" Kay says "hey" I greet her "hey you feeling better?" Mario asks "is this about what happened yesterday?" She asks "what happened yesterday-" "No it's fine I'm good" I say cutting off Mario and walking inside.
- - - -
"Hey brother?" Mario walks in as I'm cleaning the kitchen "look I don't want to talk about it" "come on sit with me on the couch" he says sitting down. "Fine" "now who was it?" "Don't" "come on just tell me what happened" "I visited him today" "what did he do?" "He..." "did he hit you?" "No he first said that it wasn't that bad but the he apologised and explained his actions" "why did he do it?" "I'm sorry but a can't tell you" "what why?" "Look trust me I wouldn't keep it from you if it was putting people in danger" "ok" "look he isn't coming onto this property until I trust him again" "so can you tell me who is was?" "Look Mario trust me you won't like who he is so I rather you not know" "fine I'm going to talk with Kay" "bye" I say as he leaves. I sigh looking out the window before going to my room. I lay down on my bed look at the ceiling the fan was slowly turning even though there was no airflow I say there or a while before I turn over trying to fall asleep even though it was only seven I soon fall asleep.
- - - -
It's bean a month since I've seen the Corneal I haven't been delivering the food thankfully Kay offered to do it for me. Unlucky for me she was busy today with the doc so I was stuck with doing this week's deliveries.
I load up my trailer with the food supplies, I soon left arriving under twenty minutes later. I ride my tractor in stopping outside the place where I tended to drop food off. I look around for someone to talk to "hey bryan haven't seen you in a while" I turn to see Xylo "how are you?" I ask "good your self?" "Been better but I'm making a food delivery can you tell the corneal for me?" I ask "why don't you do it?" He asks "because he wants reporters on when food is delivered and I... doesn't matter" "ok I'll tell him can you stay her?" "Sure thing" I say as he runs off. I go to put the food away when I finish I go to leave starting my tractor "Bryan?" I look behind me to see the corneal "hello" "how have you been?" "Decent" "can we talk?" He asks look away "we are" "come on you know what I mean" "I know" I jump down walking to his office with him following me. "Why did kay do let last three weeks of deliveries?" He asks me "I didn't feel like doing them and 4 of my goats gave birth last week and they was a small problem with a fist time mum so I need to stay with her to make sure she was all good" I explain "oh how many?" He asks "eleven" "that's a lot how many each?" "two, two, three and four five being bucklings" "how are the piglets?" "Ok let's get to the point" I say realising we were off topic. "Oh yeah" he frowns god I hate seeing him hurt. "I missed you" I say crossing my arms but I was really hugging myself. "I missed you two" he say sting on his couch "how have you been?" I ask "not good" he looks up at me "Bryan I'm sorry please dont leave me for that long again" he tears up. "Oh" I stand shocked not knowing how much I had hurt him "Bryan?" He look up at me, I sit next to him he looks at me confused I lean on his shoulder "it's been to long" I say he raps he arm around me. "I missed you so much" he says squeezing me "me to" I kiss his cheek making him blush "I love you" I say as he smiles "god please don't ever lean me again I was a mess" "shut up and hug me" I say hugging him again.

Words-2157
If you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. •-•