No!

-ok I randomly got this idea and I'm so sorry don't kill me-

TW: sexual harassment

Justin's POV:
I just finished a show I was still Jonah and was walking to my dressing room when I was pushed to the wall by a guy I didn't know. "Hey~" he grabs my wrists pining it above me "wait what?" I ask confused "shhh~" he leans closer to me touching my hip "Stop!" I yell "shut up!" he slaps me I froze in fear shutting my eyes "Jonah!" I open my eyes to see Babba Jay "get him!" he says as two security guards handcuffed the guy. "Go to your room I'll deal with it I'll be there soon" Babba Jay says before I run to my dressing room I walk in to see Colin drawing. "Hey you good what happened to your cheek?" He asks startled, before I can said anything I started to cry. "Hey no it's ok" he hugs me "what happened?" "A-a guy..." I chocked on sobs "shhh" he rubs my head talking off my wig. "This guy was out there and h-he" "it's ok take your time" we sit down "Justin?" Babba Jay asks walking in "hey are you ok?" He asks "mhm" "well we took the guy outside and a zombie was walking by and well he's not coming back" "ok so what happened?" Colin asks confused well rubbing my back "A guy was harassing Justin" Babba Jay answered "how so?" Colin asks "he pinned me to the wall and tried to..." I cut myself off hugging in to Colin's shoulder. "Shhh it's ok I don't need the details" he hugs me tighter. "Hey you to should get going I'm going to make sure that everyone is doing their jobs and fire another security guy" Babba Jay says leaving. "Hey let's go" Colin stands up "ok" we walk to the limo "hey Oliver to the misfits please" Colin says as the limo starts moving. I lean on Colin's shoulder as I hug his arm.
- - - -
As we get back we go to Colin's floor because brick was in my room and I didn't feel up to seeing him right now. "Hey you hungry?" He asks "a little" I say sitting at the card table. "Well you want skittles?" He asks "yeah" I say as he go's to his vending machine. He kicks it a bit before he gets skittles out. "Here" we sit and eat the candy before playing some uno. After uno we get tired I go to the couch "hey you can sleep on my bed" Colin says "umm no it's your room" I say a little flustered "no it's ok I can sleep on a beanbag" he says "fine" I sit on his bed as he piled some beanbags into a circle like shape. "Nice best" I joke "yeah and it's comfy" "that's good" I say laying down snuggling into his pillow.

Words-474
Ok the guys name is Kaden who wants to kill him?
(Sorry if that's your name I just looked up random name generator)
If you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. •-•