Eggs and Piglets

Bryan's POV:
I was checking the tomatoes and strawberry's for fruit flys when I hear someone behind me. I turn around to see the corneal "hey what's up" I ask "not much I just need a break from people" he says "oh I thought you missed me?" I say picking up a basket well walking over to the chickens "well of course I did" he says following me. "Hold this!" I say as I picked up the eggs placing them inside. "Sure" he looks around "this place is looking good" "yeah so are you now follow" I say walking over to the horses checking the water. I look up to see his face is red hot "you good there?" "Yeah" he covers his face a little bit "here" I take the basket from him walking towards the house. "Come in" I say placing the eggs on the bench he sits at the table. "So how have you been?" I ask "good" he looks around the room "come on tell me" I say holding his hand "I Umm have been stressed" he blush's slightly "what from?" "There's so many new people lately and I don't know half of them and people are keeping things from me so I guess I came here to get away from everyone" he says sadly. I smile walking around to him giving him a hug. "Thanks" he hugs back "no problem" I walk to the door "where are you going?" I ask "I have a farm to run I can't cuddle all day" I say making him giggle. "I could use the help"  "we'll I don't need to get back anytime soon" he smiles slightly "well can you feed the pig?" I ask "sure" he follows me outside.
After an hour I finish cleaning/feeding all the animals I look around for the corneal. Looking around I walk over to the pigs to find him playing with the piglets. "Awww" I say as he rubs one's head "you made some friends?" I ask "oh sorry do you have another job for me?" "No I've finished" I say "oh ok" he stands up jumping the fence. "You going back?" I ask "in a bit" he says "oh do you need something?" "One thing" "What is it?" I ask "this" he kisses my cheek before running away.

Words-389
If you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. •-•