CASTS + Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

*   *   *

One fine day,

"Hyung, why are you keep winning all the time?" Seungmin played tic-tac-toe with his brother, Joochan.

"I don't know. Maybe I was born to be a winner" Joochan said proudly.

"Hish. I want to win too at least once" Seungmin sulked.

"Seungmin, you have win all the time" Joochan persuaded Seungmin.

"When? I never win!" Seungmin was still sulking.

"You have win my heart. I love you, my little brother" Joochan tickled Seungmin on his tummy. Seungmin laughed and hugged Joochan.

"Hyung, I love you" Seungmin said.

"I love you too, dongsaeng" Joochan hugged Seungmin back.

Joochan and Seungmin's mom smiled while looking at them. She loved his sons so dearly but it was different with Seungmin's real father. He never liked Joochan from the first he met him. It was because Joochan's real father was a well-respected policeman. Seungmin's father was a friend of Joochan's real father but he envied Joochan's father all the time. Because of his grudge towards Joochan's father, he hated Joochan because Joochan took a lot after his father. He couldn't hate Joochan's mother because he liked Joochan's mother since she was young but he married to Joochan's father. When Joochan's father passed away, he married to his favourite woman but he hated Joochan. He never allowed Joochan to call him "Appa". Seungmin sometimes felt unfair for Joochan because his father can't love his brother as he loved him.

At night, Seungmin sat with his father.

"Appa, look at the sky. There, a lot of stars" Seungmin was captured by the night view.

"Seungmin, do you like if we move out?" His father asked him.

"Move out? Where?" Seungmin asked.

"I want to move out to somewhere else. A place where you can find new friends. You're alone here.." Seungmin's father said.

"Yes I like! Hyung and I can find new friends" Seungmin replied.

"Who said we're going to bring Joochan?" Seungmin's father asked.

"Eh? You want to leave omma and hyung here?" Seungmin started to get confused.

"No. We're moving out. You, me and omma" Seungmin's father replied.

"Why don't we bring hyung too?" -Seungmin

"You need some new friends" -Seungmin's father.

"No! Hyung is my friend! I don't need new friends. I only need hyung!" Seungmin said.

"No. We're not going to bring him" Seungmin's father stuck with his decision.

"And I am not going to move out without hyung!" Seungmin ran into his house. He cried and he ran to Joochan's room.

"Hyung! Hyung!" He banged Joochan room's door. Joochan opened his room's door. Seungmin hugged him straightaway.

"Seungmin, why why why? Why are you crying?" Joochan get confused with a half sleepy face.