Her past

Edward Pov

'So u know something and keeping it away from her?'

'No,Edward I didn't meet to keep away from...she..she..just'

'Just what sir,what exactly are you trying to say?' If he is not Stella's dad I would be grabbing him by the collar now.
'Alright...on the day she was six.She was cursed by the werewitch.'

'Wait you mean werewitch?I thought that was just a myth?A myth that a werewitch appeared everytime a white wolf,purewolf, appear...so is that mean Stella is a purewolf...'

'Ya,a purewolf is believed that she is the strongest among the wolf.Of course the witchwolf won't let it happen as they believe they are the strongest and will be the strongest among all.Also,a purewolf's power will become fully mature after she has mate.'

'That black magic is..called the Forgetfulness of Mate...everytime when she saw the mate she would forget after a few days....if I am not wrong...'

'You are right and that magic is worked till on the age of the 17 and after that ,death will find her.Only the cursed is break then her wolf are free.'

'What??So how can I saved her,sir?'

'I have been searching for the passed few years but the story I found in every century,there is no way to save them and only death is await for them...'

Suddenly,I felt my body is made up of jelly.