My Birthday

I stared my reflection on the mirror...she was beautiful..

   'Aunt you are good in make up '

  ' Thanks,my dear.I think is the time to change into your dress.The party will be starting in another half and hour.'

  I nodded my head and she was out .

  Humming my favorite tune while I was looking for my favorite dress.Something caught my eyes,it was a necklace.Suddenly a blur figure pop in my mind.I continued staring at it and nothing happen..hmmm funny.Anyway this necklace look suit for my dress I shall wear it then.

After changing into the dress I look my reflection on the mirror again to ensure nothing is amiss.okay done.I ran down the stairs and saw many people has started to come in.I squeezed through them and walked towards the kitchen.

'Hey mom'

'Woah u look stunning my dear daughter'

I gave a bow and said thanks

'By the way,today will be the time for you to meet your wolf are you ready?'

'Ya,don't worry'

'Also,you are the Alpha daughter so be more polite and behave yourself.'

'Ya,I know'

I quickly walked out of the kitchen before my mom continue to nagged.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now,my house is filled with people now.After spending one hour on the stairs playing with my phone.I decided to went down and eat some food.

.

.

I was walking out the house and suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder.

'Hey,Stella'

I turned around and saw a teenager guy who is very...handsome.He look familiar

'You..you know me?'

'Did I changed a lot?we met before when you are at the age of six.I am Edward.'
I don't remember I met any boy on my age of six.Unconsciously my hand was on the necklace.
'Ya,I give this necklace to you.'

Suddenly the blur figure pop again but this time my head was burning wild with the blur figure in my head.Who is he?Arggg...my head.I could feel my wolf trying to come out and claim him.

Suddenly,my head went totally black.

Edward's POV

I went down from my car and I could smell my mate.

'Edward,is she.Find her.'

'Clam down Darwin,she will recognise us.

(My wolf is called Darwin.

As I have already reached the age of 18,I am the apla of the Blue moon pack now,which is the most powerful pack among others.)

I walked towards the crowd and saw her.She has grown into a beautiful lady and she will be the Luna of my pack.I tip toe towards and tapped her on the shoulder.She turned towards me and I was controlling myself to marked her.

.

.

.

She looked like she don't recognised me.

And suddenly her hands were on her forehead and passed out.
Edward,is she okay?what the hack happen?
She will be okay and she has to be.

'Mr.Antony!'

Her dad raced towards the crowd and the looked of his face I knew he knew this is coming.

P.s pls give some comments and if u this is nice pls vote.thanks.