Then again, they would no doubt have a fit if they saw her hair dyed how it always was during the school year. Not to mention they would probably embarrass her in front of everyone.

Winter had already thought about her hair. She planned it smartly, because of the time she was leaving she would arrive at Auradon extremely late tonight, far too late for anyone to still be awake. Thankfully, classes did not start tomorrow, but rather the day after.

"I know, Onika," Winter was cooing at her huge polar bear, "I'll miss you too, but I have to go..." Onika roared out of misery as she knew her owner was leaving.

Winter was leaned over the huge bear, rubbing her stomach in one of the corridors of her castle. She was standing outside her parents room waiting for them to finish getting ready as they wanted to accompany her to the docks where the boat would pick her up to take her to the small airport.

It felt odd wearing shoes after three months of being barefoot, the flats squeezed her feet in ways that would need to get used to once again. Her dress was also not as flowy as the ones she had been wearing throughout the summer. While it was short and stopped just above her knees, it was also tight and formal. The stockings she wore itched as well.

Her hair was pulled up in a tight bun, a futile effort to somewhat hide the blonde strands in case someone did happen to be awake once she arrived back on campus. Everything about her now was so opposite to what she had been during the summer. Even the silk gloves felt foreign.

She was slowly reminding herself to slip back into the Auradon mindset.

Beware and never release.

Study. Study. Study.

Don't get too close for you may hurt someone.

The only magic is the magic of knowledge. Your abilities do not exist at Auradon!

Winter's suitcase sat a few feet away along with both her backpacks. This time around, she packed mostly new clothing she had bought with Sitara. It was still the same style of smart outfits she usually wore around the school, just newer. Plus, she also packed a pair of diamond-studded sunglasses that she was in love with.

She planned on wearing them on the Arendelle royal jet while she slept. Winter was still deciding whether to wear them around the school as she did not want to come off as some stuck-up spoiled brat, but other than the few VKs, everyone at Auradon Prep was rich spoilt brats, so it did not matter that much.

"Jack, we can't just not send her back!" Winter heard her mother's voice coming from beyond the closed door to their bedroom.

"Well, we certainly cannot send her with all this! It is absolutely dangerous, we saved her from Wenlock only to send her to some criminal infested town for school!"

"Jack! The King knows what is best for Auradon and based on what Winter has said about her friends that come from the Isle, they are not that bad—!"

"Yes, friends, also known as the children of the villains—not the actual villains themselves! Elsa, sweetheart, they have destroyed the barrier completely and Auradon Prep is right across from the Isle! Even if her the Isle children are fine, the actual villains are free as well!"

Winter gasped, her hand coming up to cover her mouth. The barrier had been destroyed! Then that meant, all of the villains and the villains children were free?

A lot must have gone down over the summer, more than Winter was expecting. Taking down the entire barrier was a huge deal, one not easily made.

Did that mean that more VKs than the four chosen would be attending Auradon Prep? Winter's heart stopped at the thought of Harry Hook in one of her classes. Harry Hook in a dorm down the hall from her!