Fancy Hair Dryer

Leonard Snart's POV

"Mick!? Where the hell are you?" I yelled.

"Out back. If you're not here in 10 minutes I'm leaving your ass!" he spoke through the coms.

I rolled my eyes.

I approached the red rubies and loaded them in the bag.

"Some people just don't understand the art of this," I muttered.

"How is this art?" piped in a familiar voice.

I smiled and turned.

"Well, if it isn't Y/n, my favourite hero," I exclaimed eyeing up and down while also formulating on how to get out of here.

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up Snart, and put the rubies back," she sighed.

"Sorry but no can do, a boys gotta eat," I said, noticing how she kept checking her wrist...... actually a watch.

"Well can I suggest a diner three blocks down from here? They serve amazing burgers, how about you steal that?" she asked sounding frustrated.

"Ha, for a second there I thought you were asking me out on a date," I said carefully.

"Ha dont flatter yourself. As if I'd ever go out with a hunk who carrys a fancy hair dryer around," she said in disbelief .

I smiled, "At least I'm a hunk," I smirked.

She froze and just charged at me but I was quick and pinned her down.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "I'll save you the time and just go so you can get back to your date. But if ever you date was a total loss, you can find me at that diner"

I got up and left smirking when I heard her blow out a breath. As I was leaving through the back I overheard Barry asking where I was.

I smiled when she was stuttering and  ended up saying, "He just caught me off guard."

I'm gonna have so much fun with her, I thought.

__________________□□□________________

Hey there my little snowcones,

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter where it was all Leonard's point of view.

Got this inspiring from a gif that i viewed at the beginning of the story.

Like if you love the story.
Comment if you love the gif.
Share if you love Snart.