XIII

[listen to the song above when * appears hehehehe]

Peace was never an option.

That was Mal's motto all throughout her life in the Isle. The only peace she ever gets and will ever receive is with her gang.

Peace was never an option.

Most especially to Maleficent as she haunts Mal with dreams. No, nightmares.

"You don't get to kill them without killng me first." She hisses as Maleficent stalks around her, despite being outnumbered, Maleficent alone frightens her. Most especially when she's at her prime.

The Evil Fairy then turns to a dragon and Mal was stuck. She couldn't do anything as her mother burns her friends alive.

"That would be too easy, dear." She cackles, loud enough that it wakes her up. Loud enough that she gasps for air as she clutches her chest while sweat drips down from her neck down her body.

Evie stares at her, the same expression on her face. "Are you okay?" Despite everything Mal dreamt about, despite the desperate pants of air she took, the moment she saw Evie having the same blank reaction as her, she didn't care.

"M, I dreamt about her." Evie whimpers as Mal takes her, rubbing her back with soothing circles as she sniffled, "You too?" She asks, her voice above a whisper as Mal nods. "Yeah. It's

weird. It's been so long since that happened."

Not long after that, a knock came on their door with the other VK's on the other side. "Did you have it too?" Carlos asks, a little horrified as the sequence of his mom skinning each of his friends alive repeated on and on inside his mind. "Yeah. You guys want to crash here?"

She only recieved nods as Evie scoots over to the edge of the bed, Mal just beside her as Uma slides in with Carlos. Harry was on the couch, Jay on the recliner and Gil on the other recliner.

They all stare at the ceiling blankly, no one making a sound, not even a slight clearing of the throat.

"You guys want to talk about it?" Jay asks as he shifts his gaze from the ceiling to his friends, all staring back at him. "My mom tried to burn you guys." Mal chuckles dryly, Gil hums, "What did we smell like?"

Okay, random question but it left Mal smirking as she looks down on Evie who, in return, was raising an eyebrow at her expectantly, "It smelt like fried octopus."

"Low blow." Uma hisses with a shove, making Mal and Evie fall on the floor in a laughing mess. They stayed like that, Mal above Evie, unmoving as they listened to their friends complain about their parents.

"Me dad decapitated ye one by one." Harry laughs, "Really? Did we finally see how tiny Jay's brain is?" Carlos jokes as the star Tourney player throws a random can at him, hitting him right in the balls.

"Laugh all you want but it was no problem for you to fit inside a damn genie bottle because you're so small, jackass." Jay retorts, leaving Mal to raise her head and actually stand up, pulling Evie on her feet as well.

"How about you, Eves, what did you dream of?" Gil asks as he sits upwards, "Well, for starters, you all are stupid enough to eat the apple my mom gave you." She replies, a smile tugging on her lips as her friends glare at her. "First of all, I wouldn't accept anything from your mom even if the damn FDA tested it."

"Uma, you were the first to eat." Evie retorts, making the girl groan as they laughed. "So, how about your mom?"

"Well, my mom killed us by strangling us with her slimy tentacles until our heads exploded." Uma shrugs as they nod, as if it's not a big deal because yeah, it's no big deal.