Chapter One: Friendly Reunion

The bell rang as the students were practically jumping out the windows to now plan for so much fun on the three-day weekend. School was closed Monday due to Mr. Crocker blowing up the school for locating fairies. And speaking of fairies, there was one who was waiting inside the classroom for all the teens to exit the school without being trampled. His name was Timmy Turner, age 16 and he is a sophomore at Dimmsdale High School. He has long brown hair without his pink hat and blue eyes. His outfit has changed into a pink buttoned shirt with a black tie (nothing fancy; casual style), black undershirt, blue jeans, spiked wristbands and white sneakers.

Timmy was just drawing some pictures of the famous superhero, the Crimson Chin, without knowing how great he can trace and draw with artistic talent. Still, he was a little sad during his middle school years. When he was 14, Timmy had a call from the Dimmsdale Police that they reported that his parents were in a car accident. Rushing fifteen minutes later, Timmy was too late to save his mom and dad. Knowing that he was angry at them for leaving him behind with an evil babysitter, he regretted to not to say sorry to them. A funeral was made, though Timmy didn't want anyone to attend since he missed a few weeks of school. But it was an excuse since he never did head to the funeral.

At age 15, his godparents were upset at each other. Cosmo was mad at Wanda for her little chat with her ex-boyfriend Juandissimo a few nights ago when he discovered that she was cheating on him. After catching them in the act, Cosmo soon left everything and was gone from their lives. Poof suffered the worse as he lost his father and now Wanda was receiving medical attention after having a nervous breakdown from Cosmo leaving her and his son. Poof was sent somewhere far away as Timmy lost his godparent and god brother.

But still, Timmy had Sparky and they had to make the best of it. Timmy heard silence and it was a sign for him to go home. He barely had the chance to see his friends again as AJ was accepted into Harvard University and Chester moved away so his father can live a life without shame in Dimmsdale.

Timmy decides to walk for a while and get some fresh air. He doesn't want to think over some more bad memories as he walks over to a nearby bench. Timmy then notices someone was sitting there while reading a graphic novel book. And by the way the person was dressed, it was a girl.

"Hey, miss. Is this seat taken?" Timmy asked kindly.

"No, go ahead," The girl said as she then puts the book down. But as her book was down, the girl's face was shown. Timmy gasped as to know who the girl was. And the girl did the same as she knew him very well.

"Tootie?"

"Timmy?"

It was Tootie all right. The same girl that fell in love with him since Dimmsdale Elementary School. She was now different as she has no braces, long black hair with blue streaks, and wearing the same glasses. Her outfit was a black-buttoned shirt with a heartbreak logo tie, red skirt, fishnet stockings and black heel boots.

"Oh my God! It's great to see you again! Where have you been?" Tootie said as she hugged him. Timmy didn't mind as he hugs back.

Timmy and Tootie became best friends after AJ and Chester move away. Tootie was always in love with Timmy, but that ended when he was going out with Trixie Tang. Her heart was broken from that time as she cried for three days. Five if you count her sister Vicky making it worse for her. But one day, she saw him at her doorstep and wondered why he wanted to see her.

Timmy came to apologize for what he did to break her heart and knew that she loved him. He even asked if they would start over and be friends. Tootie was still sad, but touched that he would be friends with her. Even though he's dating Trixie, she'll always be there for him.

"Eh, I've been doing school work," Timmy said in a steady tone.

"You? Doing school work?!" Shocking Tootie to not believe it. "You can't be Timmy because he gets all 'F's!'"

Lost Into You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें