◇ The Beginning ◇

(376 words) very very short
Jungkook's p.o.v

By the time we got to our dorm room Taehyung was asleep and snuggled into my neck. So cute! I opened the door and laid him down on his bed. I tried letting him go but he held onto me tighter. "No! You're warm." He mumbled with a whine. I chuckled. "I have to clean up your wounds baby." He whined and shook his head.

"No do it later, I just want your warmth." Taehyung said and finally looked up at me, he was pouting. "Why are you so freaking cute. Okay I'll do it later." He mumbled and small 'yay' and I laid down next to him, careful not to hurt him.

"Thank you kook." I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. " You're welcome but for what baby?" He got up and straddled my lap and hugged me once again. "For always being for me. I honestly thought I was going to die today. He was choking me for so long. Heck it hurts to talk." I caressed his hair. "I wanted to kill him Taehyung, he touched you and I saw it. I will always be there. I tell you that almost every day but it's true." He just nodded and closed his eyes. "I know and I am so grateful." He said and then yawned.

"Are you tired baby?" He nodded and snuggled his head into my neck again. "Okay baby sleep, you need some rest." He hummed as a response. "You promise you won't leave when I fall asleep." I nodded. "Of course now rest okay." He nodded. "Goodnight baby and when you wake up I'm cleaning you up."

"Okay, goodnight Kook." I watched him go to sleep and I have to admit when he sleeps he looks like such an angel, he is just perfect. I know he might be treated like shit and he might think he is useless but to me he is none of that. He is perfect, he deserves everything.

It might take some time but I will make sure he feels so much like he deserves to feel. This is just the beginning.

Fluffff!!!!

Sorry it's just a filler. I kinda procrastinated on making the chapter hehe