◇ Bandages ◇

(1636 words)
Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up from my alarm and took a shower as promised. When I was finished I got ready and got my school shit. I looked at the time and just realised Tae was home yet, he should of came back hours ago. I didnt think much of it and just thought he was out with Jimin or something.

I walked out of the door and locked it and left for my classes.

Time skip(I'm still lazy lol)

I walked into the University and of course I had girls come running up to me and even a couple boys came running and looking at me with adoration and some girls with lust. Ew bitch I dont want your pussy. This manly hot guy loves guys.

"Jungkook oppa you are so hot."
"Oppa do you want to come over later?"
"Jungkook oppa can I have your number?"
"Oppa can I touch your sexy tattos."
"Yeah Jungkook-ah this arm tatto is hot."

I was getting bombarded with a lot of questions and statements. Yes I just said statements. I yanked my arm away from the two girls who commented on my tattos, still trying to get to my first class. I felt someone touch my ass and that was the last straw.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I saw the girls flinch but they smirked at my dominance. Sick horny fucks. "One, stop touching my ass, I dont need your nasty hands on my body. And two, I'm fucking gay dumb fucks so I'm not interested." The girls gasped and the guys eyes lit up. I rolled my eyes. "And I'm not interested in you boys either so fucking skedaddle." They just stood there surrounding me in the hallway.

"I MEANT NOW!" They all ran away except this one girl, I think her name was Jessi. I rolled my eyes not even caring and just went to the bathroom because I need a breather. I walked in and dropped my bag on the bathroom floor. I turned on the sink and washed my face. I sighed and looked in the mirror. My eyes widened when I saw something to my side.

"Holy shit TAEHYUNG!" I ran next to the unconscious boy. "Who the fuck did this!?" He looked bad even though his face was untouched. Confusing but I didnt complain. I pulled up his shirt and saw big ass dark purple and green bruises all over his torso.

"Taehyung wake up for me please little dove." I shook him gently to wake him up. He groaned and opened his eyes slowly. "J-jungkook?" I smiled sadly. "Yes it's me." I saw his eyes start to water, indicating he was about to cry. "I-it hurts J-jungkook."

"I know little dove, let's go home okay." I lifted him up in my arms. "B-but your classes." I laughed lightly. "Fuck my damn classes. You are more important." He nodded with tinted cheeks and laid his head on my shoulder.

I walked out of the university not even bothering to tell my professors. Fuck them too. Taehyung kept groaning in pain. "Its okay little dove we will be there soon okay." He nodded with a whimper. "I-I like the n-nickname." I smiled softly and kissed the top of his head. "Okay good, I will keep calling you that then." He nodded and I heard soft snores, meaning he fell asleep.

We arrived at our dorm room and I unlocked it, walking through and laying Taehyung on the bed gently so I didnt wake him. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. I sat down slowly on Taehyung's bed. I opened the box, taking note I need to go by more first aid kit supplies.

I slowly lift his shirt and take the alchohol and dab it on a cotton swab, cleaning the cuts he has on his cute and soft tummy. He winces in his sleep but soon falls back to a full sleep again. I then rap his torso in bandages. I put his shirt back down and throw everything I used away.

I went to my desk and began doing the homework I had yesterday but never finished. While I was doing my work I got a call from my mother. I smiled picking up the phone. "Hey mom."