Life on the Planet (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

I looked and listened around for any sign of her, a call, a silhouette. Anything. Then I began to utilize the Force to try and feel her presence. She was in the forest, still. After all this time she's still in there?

I wasted no time, dashing off to try and find out where she was. Traversing the woodlands and leaping over exposed roots, the Force guided my way through the trees. I could feel her presence growing stronger. Not just her's, others

- Aleera's POV -

Really should've taken my lightsabers with me...

I was surrounded by a pack of what appeared to be a couple dozen quadroped reptilians. Yellow eyes and drooling mouths, hissing with hunger.

Aleera: "Stay back!"

I force-pushed one away, but it didn't matter to them. One of the growling reptiles reared back it's head and bared it's sharp fangs. Probably signalling the others to attack.

At that moment, the one I assumed to be the leader leapt at me. It's claws poised to strike. However, a streak of crimson light brushed past it. The deceased creature's two halves landed at my feet. I looked to the newly arrived figure and sighed with a gentle smile.

Aleera: "Just on time."

I complimented.

(Y/N): "Need a hand?"

He raised his head as he asked, tossing one of my lightsabers to me.

Aleera: "Yes, actually. Quite the dramatic entrance."

I said. He walked towards me with a sly grin.

(Y/N): "Sith are masters of the dramatic entrance. You should have seen this one time I crashed this speeder-"

Aleera: "You do notice we're bantering whilst these things are still here, trying to attack us."

(Y/N): "Hm, fine. But I'm continuing the story later."

The two of us stood back-to-back. (Y/N) twirled his blade around a little, pointing it straight at one of the nearest reptilians. The rain intensified as little hisses of steam could be heard as the minuscule water drops fell onto our blades.

(Y/N): "Good, I don't have to wash the pieces off after this is over..."

He said in his usual overconfidence.

Aleera: "I wonder if these things could make a viable food source?"

(Y/N): "They'll happily volunteer for that taste test."

Aleera: "Always the positive one. Aren't you?"

- Timeskip - (Y/N)'s POV -

After breakfast, I returned to the lakeside to try and lift up our ship once more. A few attempts before had come pretty close. But I was yet to yield the results I wanted. One last go at it was extremely close, but it again fell back into the water after I had exerted almost all my energy into it.

Aleera: "Need help?"

I looked back at her, she was leaning against a nearby tree.

(Y/N): "Yes, actually. I'd love some your help."

I smiled.

(Y/N): "By the way, about the Jedi Order... I'm sorry it caused you such pain and turmoil. I'm ashamed that I wasn't able to stop it."

She held her hand up to stop me. I respectfully obliged

Aleera: "Dwelling on the past is petty. I figured that much out... I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have drawn my sabers on you like that. It was immature of me."

She said humbly. I placed my hand on her shoulder

(Y/N): "Let's put aside this Sith-Jedi rivalry. And work towards the future."

Aleera smiled more.

Aleera: "Our future."

She said, leaning in and giving me a little peck on the lips.

Aleera: "Now, let's get to work on this stubborn craft."

Aleera and I stood side by side. Both of us outstretching our hands. I clenched my upright fist more, while Aleera's hand just remained still and serine.

(Y/N): "Ready?"

Aleera: "Let's do this."

(A/N: Use the video at the top. Go to 2:30 'kay?)

The bulk of the ship began lifting out of the water steadily, already I could see some water life clamping down onto the submerged parts of the vessel.

(Y/N): "It's working!"

I cried out.

Aleera: "Don't get too excited, stay focused."

Water spilt out from small cracks and holes. It's metallic hull creaked while it hovered still over the lake and made it's way slowly to the shore. We couldn't rush it, otherwise something might fall off and we'd have to lift that up too. Already the moderately sized ship was causing a strain on both of us, yet working together. We were pulling through. When we worked together, we succeeded.

Aleera: "Don't make it go over us, set it down slowly."

She reminded. I nodded in response.

When the ship was finally out of the water and over dry land, we set it down nice and slowly. When it made contact with the ground, we both let out a huge sigh of relief as we released our hold on the ship.

(Y/N): "Finally that's over and done with."

I sat down on a nearby rock.

Aleera: "Your Force powers have grown stronger. Congratulations. Almost on par with mine."

My head jolted up to look at her, I immediately got off the stone

(Y/N): "What are you saying?"

Aleera: "Ever since I've known you, I've been more proficient in the Force.

(Y/N): "That's definitely a challenge, I can smell those from a mile away."

I boasted at her.

Aleera: "Why not take it?"

She gives me a confident smile, eerily similar to my own.

(Y/N): "I'm better at duelling, then. I beat a Dark Side you, after all."

I crossed my arms.

Aleera: "Oh, we'll see about that. (Y/N). Just a little friendly sparring match. Of course now there are none of the constraints that the Jedi Temple forces on duellers. So, this one might be a little... tough for you."

(Y/N): "I see that the padawan needs one, last lesson."

I smirked.

Aleera: "Show me then, that Sith are more than what they boast. I'll also make this fair."

She said, igniting only one of her two lightsabers.

(Y/N): "I shall fight with the strength of a thousand Dark Lords of the Past."

Aleera: "May the best fighter win, first to be at one's mercy loses."

(Y/N): "Deal."

My hand itched to grasp at my trusty blood-red blade once more. Grabbing without a moment's hesitation, I ignited it. Saluting Aleera with my blade, as she responded in turn. The both of us charged at each other one last time to determine who really was the superior fighter.

(A/N: Aaand that's the end of Male Sith Reader. Comment on who you'd think would win this friendly sparring match! Us or our beloved love interest. See you guys next time!)