Chapter 17: Calamity

- 3rd Person POV -

Grievous and Dooku stood across from (Y/N) and Aleera, standing in between them and their ship. (Y/N)'s scornful eyes met Grievous's furious ones, Aleera's relative steadfast stare mirrored Dooku's calm one.

Dooku: "So the traitor reveals himself."

He said, pulling out the hilt of his lightsaber. (Y/N) force-pulled his out.

Grievous: "You have interfered with this little reunion, Jedi."

The cyborg said in his raspy voice, (Y/N) stared at Dooku. He's fought Dooku before, he knows most of his moves. Aleera's hand itched to use her blades once more, an un-Jedi like feeling she never really has had in her life. She knows all the Jedi's names who've fallen under Grievous' ruthless sabers.

Aleera: "Swap opponents?"

She asked, (Y/N) looked at her bewildered.

(Y/N): "That's going to look really unprofessional."

(Y/N) said through mad, clenched teeth. Not breaking eye contact with their two opponents.

Aleera: "Grievous is my life to take."

She whispered.

(Y/N): "That's-"

Aleera: "Not the Jedi way? Like I haven't heard that multiple times throughout training. Swap opponents with me."

It was an order, not a question. (Y/N) unleashed his blood-red blade, leaping right at Dooku who immediately ignited his in response.

Dooku: "Let's see how all that training has helped you, boy."

Meanwhile, Aleera whipped out her green blade. Grievous responded with two. His hands began to spin, as he approached the Jedi. She kept calm, she knew she had to. Otherwise she could become distracted and miss a move. Resulting in her demise.

Grievous: "Goodbye, Jedi!"

Grievous emitted one of his infamous chuckles, his reptilian Kaleesh eyes showed no signs of mercy. Aleera's displayed none in return.

His strikes were swift, Aleera simply parried all of them. She knew that she couldn't enter a fight of attrition. Grievous didn't need rest, she did.

She channeled what she could, pushing Grievous across the hangar bay floor. He used his lightsabers to break the momentum, bellowing an angry growl as he eventually ceased moving. But as he was distracted in fighting her Force powers, her focus was then shifted to one of his lightsabers holstered on his hip-piece. She ignited it with a flick of her wrist, then used it to cut off the entirety of Grievous' right arm.

Grievous: "Aghhh! You Jedi coward!"

He yelled in pure rage, her demeanor remained disturbingly calm, his left arm split into two and he ignited another lightsaber on his second arm. The two circled each other, watching each other's movement alike to a Tatooine hawk.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Dooku went at it with fast slashes. Dooku focused on redirecting the younger, stronger Sith's angry and hateful, but strong and focused attacks. Crimson light illuminated each other's faces while both seemed equal.

Dooku: "I sense great fear in you, (S/N). You have fear, you have anger. Like a true Sith... But you don't use them."

- (Y/N)'s POV -

(Y/N): "You want me to use it all? Watch me."

I angrily and quickly shot Force lighting, throwing him off guard a little. He's not used to fighting Force-users who use the Dark Side. I spun, which is a good trick. It created a whirlwind of slashes which made him retreat onto the top of a Droid gunship. I tilted my head as the flying mech sighted me, firing it's frontal cannon. I deflected it right back, Dooku leapt off the gunship before half of the droid's face was blown off and it collapsed in a fire.