Quality Time

I lead Talia down into my basement with many different devices and materials for tickling, with a bed in the corner. "How about we start with something basic. Would you like an X, T, or I pose?"

    "Definitely I pose!"

    "Oh my gosh I like the I Pose too!" I smiled laying her down on the bed and tying Talia comfortably in an I position, "Those clothes leave little to the imagination too! Our Tops are almost the same except for the color. I love it!" My tail brushed against Talia's sides lightly as I sat on top of her legs.

    "Hehehehehe! I could say the same about you." Talia giggled at the light attack on her side while I tightened the bonds at her wrists and made sure she didn't even have squirming room. And eager as Talia was to feel the effects of my tickles, the thoughts that were truly on her mind were how she could take advantage of my happy go lucky nature and experiment with MY tummy to tickle me silly.

    "I'm warning you now, I'm kind if an expert at this" And an expert I was~! My fingers danced over every sensitive part of Talia's tummy. My nails grazed every muscle and ab, I pressed deep into her skin and moved in a circular motion. It was needless to say that Talia's laughter was spontaneous and heavy. I wasn't exactly giving her the smallest start and she's as one would say very ticklish. "EEEK! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOSH! YOHOHOHOU AREHEHEHEN'T LYING! hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Talia squealed, her tail thrashing in reflex, her beautiful tummy arched in submission.

    Smiling at the her, my ears twitched in bliss. The arching only made Talia's tummy easier to tickle, meaning I could do it even more efficiently and get her to laugh even more too. With a crook in my head I inquired, "Where's your worst spot love?"

    "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOHOHOHOHOHO HIHIHIHIHINTS! Hehehehehehehehehehe!" Talia giggled fiercely, wanting to give me a challenge. Her tail throbs in excitement and she fully submits herself to me."HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Thahahahahahahahahat wohohohohohould be cheheheheating!" Talia's body twitched with every stroke and her tail beat against the mattress frantically.

    "Judging by this reaction I'm willing to bet it's your stomach. And oh my gosh your reactions are so cute~!" I squealed lightly pulling my arms to my face, completely fangirling with my eyes shut. My fingers skittered all around Talia's tummy, from the center, to her sides, up to her ribs, and around the waistline of her skirt. I even tugged at her skirt to reveal every inch of tummy down to her hips. I licked my lips in great desire.

    "EEEEEK! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Tehehehehehehehehehechnically it's MYHYHYHYHY BEHEHEHEHELLY BUTTON! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOSH!" Talia shrieked with laughter, bucking and squirming as much as her restraints would allow her. Every direction her body would go, I would immediately jab in that direction, making her jerk in the other direction, and I would jab that way.

    But the moment Talia said it outright I gave her a huge smile inquiring, "Belly button huh~? Looks like someone wants their most ticklish spot to be teased by me~" as my scribbling fingers traveled all over the area around Talia's navel, until I finally slowed down and lightly skimmed the rim. This caused her to quiver with anticipation from the blatant teasing,

    This technically served as a slight break for Talia as I wasn't in full out attack mode anymore, but Talia was shivering at the touching from her sheer sensitivity. Her tail twitched and my face displayed pure joy unlike anything else so far. Eventually, taking my free hand, I take several fingers, pressing them towards the very edge of Talia's navel, and stretch it open more while I really dig into it with my other finger, tickling around it too!

    Talia immediately squeals and bursts out in seemingly helpless laughter. However...though was enduring her playful torment loving every bit of it, she secretly was untying herself with her tail and making her best effort to have it go unnoticed. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT'S IHIHIHIHIHIT! OHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOSH!"