Time to Get Up

"Maritza, time to wake up," Summer whispered as she gently shook my shoulder.

I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach, burying my face in a pillow and burrowing deep into the warm sheets. "Nnngh."

She sighed and I could almost feel the exasperated amusement radiating off of her as she said, "Come on sleepyhead. The sun is shining, it's a beautiful morning, and I know you're ready for some breakfast."

Almost in response to her words my belly growled hungrily but I ignored it - and Summer - and continued to lie flat on the bed.

"I'm going to get some coffee and when I come back, you'd better be up and out of bed," she threatened playfully. As soon as she left the room, I groaned again and rolled over onto my back where I lay staring up at the ceiling. I stretched sleepily and I felt my eyes fluttering shut.

I jerked awake with a startled giggle when I felt something tickling my navel. "Hehehehe, w-what ahahahaha, are you d-d-doing?" I asked as Summer wiggled her finger inside my belly button. I tried to suck my stomach in as much as I could but it didn't stop her from continuing to tickle my navel.

"You fell asleep again when I told you it was time to get up," she said while she shook her head in mock disappointment. "Since you seem to be so tired, I figured it was time to take drastic measures, and the one thing that always makes you feel awake and alert is tickling."

"Hahahaha, b-but I'm, ahahahaha, I'm bwahahahaha, awake!" I laughed.

"I don't see you trying to stop me," Summer said with a grin. I blushed, but it was true. I hadn't even tried to push her away yet. I loved being tickled - especially by Summer - and it was always a fun game to see how long I could stand being tickled before I started to resist.

"Hahahaha it doesn't t-tickle hahahahaha that bad hahahahahahahahaha..." Even while I tried to talk I was squirming around on the bed while her finger poked and prodded at my sensitive belly button. With her free hand Summer started tickling my soft chubby lower belly too, and I laughed harder. "Hahahahahaha wait! Aaahahahahahaha!"

"But Mari, I thought you said it doesn't tickle that bad," Summer teased as she scribbled her fingers over my stomach and teased my ticklish navel.

I weakly tried to push her arms away but I was laughing too hard for it to work. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, d-don't! Hahahahahaha, stop, ahahahahahaha!"

"Don't stop?" she asked me with her eyebrows raised. "Well I was just starting to feel sorry for you - you know, I was almost getting ready to give you a break. But if you don't want me to stop then I'm more than happy to keep tickling you allllllll morning."

"Ahahahahahahahaha, no! Hehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Why not?" Summer asked as she grinned at me. "Your tummy's so soft and smooth and pudgy and it's so much fun to tickle! And your belly button is so tickle-able that I want to tickle it every time that I see it!"

"No! Hahahahaha please!" I begged but I wasn't sure if I was begging for Summer to stop or to keep going.

She smirked at me and bent down. After she kissed my belly, she kissed the rim of my navel.

"HAHAHAHAHA NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I squealed and howled with laughter; her lips tickled ten times more than her finger did and I couldn't stand the sensation of her tickling me.

My stomach was heaving with laughter as Summer put her lips back over my navel and then you took a deep breath before blowing a long raspberry right on top of my belly button. "AAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I screamed as she blew another raspberry and then another and then another, grinning widely after each one made me laugh longer and louder.

Finally, Summer blew one last raspberry and then sat up as she said smugly, "I'd say you're finally awake now."

I rolled over onto my side and tried to catch my breath. When I could finally speak again I turned to glare at her and I said breathlessly, "You're such an asshole."

She just smirked at me and quickly gave my tummy a ticklish squeeze which made me giggle and roll away again.

"Come on, I know you're not mad," Summer said as she stroked my fur. "Ready to get some breakfast? I can practically hear your stomach aching."

My belly gurgled again and I sighed as I patted it comfortingly. "And you won't tickle me any more - at least this morning?" I asked suspiciously as I got up and started walking towards the kitchen with her, only half hoping that Summer would actually listen to me.

"No promises," she said with a grin and she tickled my tummy one more time as we left the bedroom, making me burst into another fit of giggles.