Chapter 3~ He stole my ending

Recap:

A sudden and searing pain on my left wrist left me gasping in pain. It felt as if someone had simply sliced my wrist clean off, and then proceed to smother it in acid. But when I pulled up the sleeve of my dress I saw to my surprise that there was no blood, no liquid at all. Instead an intricate tattoo design, that seemed to be moving, was being inked onto my arm. It seemed to still be forming, vines curling, leaves blooming, with a five point star in the middle of it all. 

''It will only hurt for about a minute,'' He growled near my face. I hadn't noticed how close he had gotten to me again.

All I managed to choke out was: ''Why?''

''Because I chose you, and now you're mine.''

Chapter 3

A year ago I wouldn't have believed that all those scary stories were real. Or that my very own nightmare could even exist on this planet. I didn't believe such tempting evil could even be fathomed into thought. Now I know different, I had proof looking at my straight in the eyes.

Monsters are real. This wasn't a dream, pain doesn't lie. 

A year ago I was safe, protected and shielded from death. Now I knew I wasn't. Death, excruciating and horrendous, was my new fate. Or maybe this had been my fate the entire time, maybe I had this coming to me my entire feeble life. Which ever one it was I knew I wasn't getting out of it. How can you even think of escaping the grasp of an ancient hunter?

Dark and lethal he stood before me, shinning in all his evil glory. His mouth twisted up in a smirk that once again knocked all my breath away. Was it bad that I wanted my end to happen here, I wondered, if it was by his hands? The feeling he gave me was to strong to be wrong.

"Your heart beat...The sound of it...I've never heard one like it in my life," his voice came out gruffed, his need evident in every single word he spoke. "It's beautiful. So, so, so beautiful. Maybe your beauty can quench my beastly appearance."

His words came to deaf ears, I chose to ignore them and instead gaze at his perfect lips in motion. They were plump, but not overly so, and a light red, much like the colour of a faded rose petal. I thought they were much more suited for the cover of a steamy romance novel then a moment in my life. They were just to perfect. 

And his nose! That was perfect too, just like everything about him. I didn't think that a nose could captivate me like his did. It was small, no big. No, absolutely perfect for his face! A nose full of mischief and magic.

I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Three words repeated themselves through my mind, over and over again to seemingly no end. After a few seconds they started melding together, so just all I heard in my head was a loud persistent murmur. 

I wondered why I was sorry. I couldn't think of a single real reason I needed to be. Yet I couldn't stop thinking about apologizing. To who I had no clue, maybe my parents for not being a better child, or my cat for not feeding her her favorite food, or maybe to all the spiders I had killed with out reason other then my fear of them. Thinking back I was quiet a wicked person. 

Without a pause I started crying. Not just tears, full out sobbing.

I was so evil and now I'd never get a chance to fix it, to fix everything. I was probably destined for hell now, or some place even worse specifically designed to torture my soul. 

My brain, which was slowly becoming more muddled and confusing, started to scream louder. The sound throbbed through my body, making me jerk un-expectantly as a result. 

I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

It felt as if the words were daggers slashing into my brain, leaving it raw and bleeding. I was helpless against the abnormal force that raked my body. It ate at me, snatching bits and peices of my very being away. And the only that I managed to think was that this must be what losing your mind feels like.

Somewhere in the distance I could hear a mans urgent voice, pleading and begging for something. Briefly I felt burning hot hands cradle my cheeks, right before all sense of physical feeling was lost to me. The loving caress was the last thing I felt before I allowed myself to slip into the reaching tendrils of darkness, which had been patiently waiting to over take me.

This was the end of me.

Authors note:

Hi! How are you, my dear reader? I know this chapter is short (and un-edited, sorry!), almost to short to even call a chapter, but I have big plans for the upcoming chapters that I hope will make it up to you! :) Now I have a question for you guys...

Why do you think Amanda started to lose her mind?